Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 12:36 AM   #11
Mobly
Ratman Fighter

In-Game Name: Mobly
Current Level: 26
Server: Bijou
Mobly is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rsx-s View Post
http://www.xe.com/ucc/
Uh, the website has one built right in. look on the right-side of any of the pages it. You can automagically turn all currency into one of like 5 different....currencies.

Listen to my in-game adventures, call in, participate, & hear interviews with Fiesta GM's & staff on the Fiesta Podcast
Join the FiestaHD & SolsticeHD Video Groups
Vote on the Fiesta Radio Play project
Fiesta Podcast needs a new logo, feel up to it?

Thank you Maki for such an awesome sig & avatar. They r0x!
Old 08-15-2008, 12:39 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
=O was actually hoping that there some secret in readin these times..

but i just read the ones with the red/yellow/green dots.. and u literally hv to count the dots O_O

so u stand there for 20 sec.. reading the time...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-15-2008, 12:47 AM   #13
Mobly
Ratman Fighter

I've been re-acquainting myself with the site, and the new stuff.

All the watches are as vast and varied as watches from different companies, in our own country.

Some of them from Eleeno(if you read the small print, Tokyoflash is just selling them, many different companies actually make them) for example, are very artisitic and tell the time by overlapping and intersecting colored elipses. Like the solar system and planets rotation paths around the sun. So there is no counting in that one, and While some involve counting, there is vastly too many to simplify any of their operations into one category. Having said that: They ARE watches ya know Yes counting will be involved

And besides. Our mines purposefully create patterns. You'd probably own a watch like that and in 5 seconds be able to figure out the time by barely glancing.

I do agree that if it takes twenty seconds to count to 12, then maybe something or someone's inefficient

Listen to my in-game adventures, call in, participate, & hear interviews with Fiesta GM's & staff on the Fiesta Podcast

Old 08-15-2008, 12:57 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i dont hv to count anything when i look at a watch.. unless i'm counting how long it is till lunch time..

i hvnt really had a browse at other watches.. but the one i read.. it had 15 dots to display each quarter of an hr... then two columns of 6 dots for the 12 hrs...

so i have to glance and work out the hr, then work out how many of the 15 dots and light up, then see which quarter these dots are related to.... O_O so its like a 3 part thing to read wat time it is on that watch i looked at... LOL

i like cool funky stuff... i think it'll be mad to go out with you friends at night.. ppl ask u "wats the time" and u look at all these "random" dots and say "its 11.30" i think i'll get a lot of attentions

but... it wont be practical for me to wear everyday.. esp on a tired day LOL

but dont get me wrong, i think they're funky and i like them.. just ashame that i cant grab the practical side of it

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-15-2008, 01:08 AM   #15
Mobly
Ratman Fighter

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
i dont hv to count anything when i look at a watch.. unless i'm counting how long it is till lunch time..

i hvnt really had a browse at other watches.. but the one i read.. it had 15 dots to display each quarter of an hr... then two columns of 6 dots for the 12 hrs...

so i have to glance and work out the hr, then work out how many of the 15 dots and light up, then see which quarter these dots are related to.... O_O so its like a 3 part thing to read wat time it is on that watch i looked at... LOL

i like cool funky stuff... i think it'll be mad to go out with you friends at night.. ppl ask u "wats the time" and u look at all these "random" dots and say "its 11.30" i think i'll get a lot of attentions

but... it wont be practical for me to wear everyday.. esp on a tired day LOL

but dont get me wrong, i think they're funky and i like them.. just ashame that i cant grab the practical side of it
That is nonsense.....only in Japan

Old 08-15-2008, 01:25 AM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL!! u hv a point....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-15-2008, 02:44 AM   #17
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
That watch will be perfect when you go to Japan!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 03:06 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

i might need someone else's help to read my watch! XD

wats the bet that anyone on the street will know exactly how to read my new watch?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread