Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #1
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough
Md :o

So yesterday I decided to do some KQing and went into MD A. It had trouble filling up, but eventually it filled and I was warped to the field. Asking for a party I got invited. So my party consisted of 2 lvl 46 clerics and a lvl 46 fighter who were all doing MD for the first time. Luckily they didn't act all noob and actually knew what they were doing

So we run through, grab the teddy and kill it. In the meanwhile I'm doing the explaining to the young grasshoppers and said I'd try to get them some of their quest kills later on as they were all like: "We're running through, how are we gonna get the kills?" All went well with the teddy and me as tarcher (somehow XD), so we move on and grab the robber. Killed that one without much trouble as well (somehow the tank managed to keep aggro on that >.>). So as the robber died we ran towards the Robo kill place only to realize.... we were the only ones there =D So me being the good archer (*cough*) I am went back to check and they were really struggling with Robo. Even almost killed it on the path where everything spawns on you (did that once when someone thought it would help to get him stuck, believe me, it's a fail XD)

As we were fighting the giant wolf I instructed my posse of nooblets to get around the corner to avoid being crushed by ogres and hobs and what-else-nots. Luckily I had trained them well and they listened (I'll just not mention I was exactly on the spot where GGK spawned). As the rest of the people were busy killing the big axe man I decided to be nice and get some kills for my party. I got them their ogres and was busy pwning hobs when the cloth man (I think that's what one of them named it) died and so did all the spawns (I'm just that good ).

So on we go to the duck/chicken/wannabe-handbag-combo-boots. It was soon decided to get it stuck cos people nowadays just can't handle it how it was handled in the old days. All went well and everyone was happily attacking and spamming except my 2 clerics who, being new and all, were scared of AoE-attacks. This turned out to be a good thing cause some fighter decided to mock or kick, thus unstucking (I love that word) the dragon. It immediately seized its chance and jumped on us, killing most of the others. Our clerics managed to get everyone up and running again, but the dragon was still on the loose, massacring (is that a word? =D) everyone it could. Most people gave up around this part, thinking it would fail. And it sure looked like it would.

The ducks rampage ended with just 6 people standing, 3 fighters, 2 clerics and 1 archer. We somehow managed to get it stuck again (well 1 of the fighters, I have no idea how to get it stuck lol) and we just started nuking it. Somehow the duck decided to jump on us once again so me and 2 of the fighters died. The clerics couldn't click the dead fighter who wasn't in the party so I left so they could invite him for reviving purposes. I volunteered to mc (mist ftw <3) but we managed to just kill the spawns as they came. Eventually we got to the last spawn and the fighters around the dragon died cos of them, but not me. I was brave and kept spamming skills with only 30 secs or so to spare and killed it O_O Too bad for those fighters who needed the kill that I wasn;t in their party, but it was so much fun. And a relieve to find some lvl 46 people who don't act all noob in this KQ.

Screenies

Smart newbies :3

Eventually decided to attack as well

Sole survivor :3

Success =D

Last edited by Yami; 09-16-2008 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: Added screenies
Old 09-15-2008, 10:07 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL love your post. Pro newbs!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
Maybe they were alts i remember my first md kq i was dying all over the place haha, i was the perfect nub at it!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Good job. D:
Old 09-15-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
I hate how everyone just glitches MD every time now. Really....how can a person feel good about completing that KQ when you don't really even have to fight the boss?

I did it ONCE when I turned level 60 in hopes of going for the MD kill one last time. Back when I used to do it often, nobody ever tried to glitch it.....maybe you couldn't do it then? Sure most of them were fails, but at least it was interesting, and SOMEWHAT challenging.

This time I wanted to tank only to find 10 people screaming at me to glitch the dragon! I told them I wouldn't have anything to do with their cheating and sat out for the rest of it...........seriously, where's the honor anymore?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #6
Osiris
Phinofly

Mario Kart Xtreme Champion!Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: 0siris
Current Level: 7x
Server: [Bijou]
Osiris is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Samson007 View Post
I hate how everyone just glitches MD every time now. Really....how can a person feel good about completing that KQ when you don't really even have to fight the boss?

I did it ONCE when I turned level 60 in hopes of going for the MD kill one last time. Back when I used to do it often, nobody ever tried to glitch it.....maybe you couldn't do it then? Sure most of them were fails, but at least it was interesting, and SOMEWHAT challenging.

This time I wanted to tank only to find 10 people screaming at me to glitch the dragon! I told them I wouldn't have anything to do with their cheating and sat out for the rest of it...........seriously, where's the honor anymore?
Yeahhh in one way though thats actually kind of funny...I brought that up in the Spider KQ joking around how EVERYONE's goal must be to try and find someway to glitch 'the boss'...Since apparently thats what everyone does in pretty much every KQ(Not high enough to know about lvl 70+ yet ). Kind of sad...it was harder facing the MD when he moved since there were a LOT of people dieing from his AOE smash move there(fun to watch like 5 people die at once).

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Old 09-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i always loved it when i would end up in the back killing something off then i would see screams in chat and turn my camera around and see everybody fall lol

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 09-16-2008, 03:29 AM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
An epic tale of strife and triumph.

But sucks about how everyone has to resort to glitching everything =/
Old 09-16-2008, 05:24 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
abuse the bug while u can.. it will be fixed soon enough.. LOL!!

if getting the boss stuck ensures that the KQ should success and minimum number of stones scrolls wasted (omg it use to cost us 20-30s in scrolls and pots in MD KQ)

anyway.. back to OP...

Awesome post! Love all those nicknames XD i felt like i was there!! good job with leading the newies XD thank god they listened!

-waits for your screenies-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #10
Yami
Lava Gargoyle