Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
2x abyss lol

so i decide to go on my little 23 cleric today and try abyss for a couple minutes. i find a group of phinos and start bashing. my sucky accuracy and damage make the xp slow so i decide to leave. phinos kept spawning on me though so eventually i just had to run.

so on my way out i see this fighter that i saw when i came in. he starts running towards me and my trail of phinos. i think hmm, maybe he'll get them off me then i got hit by him

so i try to survive and kept running but of course he stuns me witht he group of phinos on me. i can't tank him (who was either 30 or really close. i know he had the pants, don't remember if he had the shirt) and the phinos so i die. then, annoyed i decide to go back and attack him, another cleric was fighting him too but we're both low 2x so we lose.

then i invited the cleric to my party and we went again, keeping each other healed. we can't kill him but then i see an archer and invite her. she doesn't really fight at first but then he kills her. somewhere in here he says "don't mess, i own you all" or something like that. i told her in party chat (which i couldnt' see at the time because i'm in a lower resolution window mode and had trouble clicking the tabs, was stuck in guild chat). so she starts attacking, i'm still tankign though. he tries going after her but she was getting spam healed by me and the other cleric anyways so he comes back to me. at some point i see another cleric and another archer and invite them.

the fighter gives up and starts acting like it's a waste of his time since he can't kill any of us anymore and says "go ahead, kill me" of course we did. then he tried to run back through past us and we killed him before he could go.

he says "kill me idc" again and we never see him again. then another fighter came and started attacking someone so we killed him too. then yet anotehr fighter shows up, this time an axe wielder and he dies just when i got to heal the person he attacked once. he was a good sport though and said "xD talk about a gang"

i think that little trip went well

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 10-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!! That's good you met some friends (or should I say.. your new army) in Abyss~ not many people make friends there...

Glad i didnt step into Abyss with my fighter at the time >.>

I've heard about these level 3x people in level 2x abyss... they leveled in there and never left so they overpower others...

but good worth on the gang XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-06-2008, 12:54 AM   #3
Blood Raven
Phino

In-Game Name: Dragon_Helper
Current Level: 5x
Server: Bijou
Blood Raven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Blood Raven
Well I hear the people do that for two main reasons. a) They just wanna piss off everybody and be a meany. b) they originally just staying in for good items. I did that on my mage once. I had already leveled to 30 but I stayed in for more dims till I bank. But aye who knows. Generally I see people are in the "a" category.

Dragon_Helper (Cleric) Level: 5x
_Trevor_ (Fighter) Level: 3x
Drag0n_Slayer (Fighter) Level: 1x

I like Squishes. Let me HELP you.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:38 AM   #4
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
There's a 2x abyss? o.o

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-06-2008, 08:36 AM   #5
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough
People in the 2x tend to kill you quicker then in the other abysses, especially when you just hit 20 and they're 28/29/30. I don't mind getting killed, but I do mind the scrolls I lose. First time I called someone a noob was actually in there XD
Old 10-06-2008, 09:08 AM   #6
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Server: Teva
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
Good that you could make something good out of that... I just get mad every time I step in there.
Closed Thread