Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Abyss Party

This is THE most amazing abyss party I've been in yet *O*
When I first joined the party, everyone seemed a little low leveled. I wondered if they could take an entire abyss room. I was dead wrong *O*

The cleric, Amis, could tank the ENTIRE room at lvl 51. On top of that, she was healing herself AND three other squishies (two archers and a mage). The mage, Maginia_PL, was also doing a good job of nuking, and so was the archer, kaczucha3. I was lagging like HELL, and I was expecting my archer to be kissing the ground when I can finally see what was going on but she never died once.

They never complained that I was lagging or anything. The only thing I wish was different was that I spoke the language that they were speaking Dx

That was the most amazing abyss party and it just blew me away LOL. You couldn't have asked for better party mates.

{ enraya ! }
Old 08-11-2008, 11:56 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
canijoinpls.

I haven't grinded in abyss for a while, haha.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Waoh! u must hv lvled heaps quick!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #4
Andromeda
Spider Pig

The best Abyss parties are the ones with 1 fighter 3 mages and 1 cleric. Like in the Lv 60 abyss. Mages end up killing the Orc train with Frost Nova and Inferno in a mere couple of seconds before the Orcs start attacking one of the mages.

They kill that fast in the party I had myself wondering does this party even need a cleric...
Old 08-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
They kill that fast in the party I had myself wondering does this party even need a cleric...
They were giving you an opportunity to sit back and relax!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #6
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
They were giving you an opportunity to sit back and relax!
Well seriously I only had to cast restore on the fighter just as he was bringing the train in and that was it.

It got to a point where I was going to nap on the keyboard because it was so easy to keep the party alive.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #7
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
A lot of people are saying that archer solo's in abyss at 6x is pretty rewarding, so I'll probably try that at 6x (providing the lag isn't there Dx)

{ enraya ! }
Old 08-11-2008, 12:30 PM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I partied with an awesome archer in my lvl 6x...

She runs through 2 rooms, AOEing it all... i was there chasing after her to heal her... (hooray to run & heal)

I was only there to save her some stones... i think she would've been better off without me.. coz i'm just taking the exp from her LOL!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I've had my share of good Abyss parties as well. And like you guys said the Mages kill so fast I was wondering if I was even needed to tank. o__o But I guess it's better for the Cleric to heal once than to spam heal the Mages... I was able to pull a whole room and only use one stone (unless a Pinky spotted me).
Old 08-12-2008, 04:30 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I've had my share of good Abyss parties as well. And like you guys said the Mages kill so fast I was wondering if I was even needed to tank. o__o But I guess it's better for the Cleric to heal once than to spam heal the Mages... I was able to pull a whole room and only use one stone (unless a Pinky spotted me).
ROFLMAO.

A cleric wonders if the party needs a cleric... a fighter wonders if the party needs a fighter... I wonder if the mages ever thought "wow we are killing fast, I wonder if I'm just an extra mage and that the other two mages can do this just as efficiently..?"