Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Need Help With Vegas

My video's get this weird ghostly effect when I crop them and edit them in Vegas. Its annoying me ._. I dunno how to fix it. Does anyone here know how to fix this?

Edit: hm... it doesn't really show up much on here. Shows up more on the high quality version.

Last edited by Yosei; 10-16-2008 at 04:02 PM..
Old 10-17-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I could be the settings you put when you render the file. I had the same problem, but on Premiere Pro. It was "fixed" when I used different settings. Try looking up what the "optimum" settings are for saving for YouTube (if you haven't done so already) and try that. But if you are already using what people recommend for YouTube, then I am not sure.

I suspect it would be some codec-related problem, but I'm no expert at that.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Its not just like that on youtube, it is when I save the files on my computer. Its more noticeable in windows media player, but thats because its at its highest quality.

Thank you though =D
Old 10-17-2008, 12:35 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yes I know what you mean, it happened to me both on youtube and just on Windows Media Player. I am suggesting that different settings may solve the problem. And because Sony Vegas have so many different settings, it's easier to look up the best settings for uploading to YouTube (since I assume that's what you want to do with the video in the end) and try those settings. For one, you might be able to fix your problem and two, you will also have optimum settings for YouTube which is great for file size/quality/etc and three, you don't have to keep trying different settings since that'll be time consuming. xD