Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 03:06 AM   #31
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

There's a LOT of Brazilian players on Apoline. Enough so that I think I've seen them in three guilds by now, all Brazilians. They all talk Portugeuse to each other but it's.... somewhat understandable if you know about Spanish. Also, Malaysians I think. And they always add these strange two-letter words after they English phrases.... @_@
Old 01-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #32
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
know about Spanish. Also, Malaysians I think. And they always add these strange two-letter words after they English phrases.... @_@
some sg/my people i see throw lah after any one word sentence they make. is that what you mean?
Old 01-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #33
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
lolz... I wanna take mah mage in there... but every time I join one... no one else goes in >.>;; But I think I would get pawned... fux pro dudes in that game >.>;;

And yeah... KQ's are seroiusly easier... we beat GH KQ with 5 people and there was no official tank O.o the Miner Boss kinda just jumped around from person to person, until we pwned him. =D

Something though... in Fiesta, the first "1M tnl" is lvl 51-52.
BK... "1M tnl" = lvl 40-41 >.>;;

but it's ok... the battlefield gives 1,5k ea kill on ghosts, that drop B. Lix T2 D: w00t! =Dx

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-17-2008, 01:46 AM   #34
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It isn't just the Battlefield but monsters in general give more exp so it all evens out.

And the reason why KQs are successful isn't just because they have buffs and CS items but because each person knows their job. If the boss switches targets, the clerics are right on the next 'tank'. As well as the characters are well-balance.

... hurry up and level so we can PvP again. xD
Old 01-17-2008, 01:48 AM   #35
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Pedobear View Post
some sg/my people i see throw lah after any one word sentence they make. is that what you mean?
Yah! I always get confused because most of it is English and then they just add some more words in that seem like they mean something important.... :/
Old 01-17-2008, 06:20 AM   #36
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
It isn't just the Battlefield but monsters in general give more exp so it all evens out.

And the reason why KQs are successful isn't just because they have buffs and CS items but because each person knows their job. If the boss switches targets, the clerics are right on the next 'tank'. As well as the characters are well-balance.

... hurry up and level so we can PvP again. xD
Psh... I'm 34 you're 39... if you STOP USING THAT DAMN EVA INCREASE NOOB BUFF, I might be able to HIT you once in a while >.>;; But now that I have my Zk staff +3, I'll be good, and some new spells... which btw, I think I'mma need a translation on one of them... it seems to do a whole lotta nothing O.o I mean... 64 SP for something that does like 184 dmg or so, and I wave my staff around pretty funny =D I think it might be Mana Drain O.o

Meet me in the Eld PvP arena... this time I hope that lvl 90+ fighter isn't there O.O and we can so team rape Draein again =D damn that archer entangle skill >.>;;

And I was so the tank... for like 10 seconds... then the cooldown time was like... on both my stones and pots... so yeah... no more health T_T

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread