Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #11
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
gotta double post coz u guys posted too quickly for me...

They dont... new maps, fix quest, juice bars, screen shot event... (i'm sure there are more) they're all available for non-cash players too... its not like they attend to our problems before the non-cash players problem anyway

Foxy answered my bijou question... but i'm sure if there's a decrease in population, outspark would ensure the marketing department get to work...
How do the explain the event thing?
Or the rediculous cash shop items that ruin PVP?
Or the fact that the cash shop seems rushed while all the other game content is not in play?

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
What Bright Kingdom has that we don't...
1. Battlegrounds
2. More zones
3. More KQ
4. Easier leveling system
5. Tradeable cash shop items(apparently)
6. Customizations
7. More skills
8. Houses(not mushroom houses)

I'm sure all of that together equals more fun than this Fiesta =/

I think the multiple cultures is fun. You get to meet people from all over the world, and those who have a lack of perspective for the rest of the world, you get to see and hear what their life is like. Although I must admit I find it rude when people find out I'm America and then take advantage of that time to bash America and our government and our president and the "war" etc.
They promised us in closed beta 2 that the pvp arena would be open "very soon"....Its been 7 months...What the heck?..
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-15-2008 at 12:43 AM..
Old 01-14-2008, 11:26 PM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

I have to agree with you on most parts. Outspark (and most companies in the NA) are only concerned about short term, get rich quick schemes. If they want to survive and keep making a steady income they need to concern themselves more with their customers. If they make them happy then they don't need to worry about Cash Shop items not being sold because with good service being provided there isn't a reason not to support them.

I'm always checking the news on other Fiesta versions and the thing about the other companies (well, at least the Japanese one) is that they actually compensate for a major bug/issues in and out of game play. They recently had a major update in-game where a lot of things changed... and of course you can't help but have bugs arise with it. They received feedback... took about a week or two to fix everything and even gave players free items for not being able to play at 100%. Also, if they fix something but another thing did a rollback, as soon as they found out they had an emergency patch to fix it up within a day.

That is the sort of service a lot of the companies should learn from. They don't necessarily have to give free stuff... but they need to compensate for lost time even with small events (there are, afterall, paying customers too). Not only that but they need to keep people aware of what is going on. Even announcements... small ones to say they are currently working on a fix right this minute and will be ready in xx days. If you are constantly left in the dark not knowing when level 60 items will drop, of course your most dedicated players are going to be fed up and leave.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #13
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post

I have to agree with you on most parts. Outspark (and most companies in the NA) are only concerned about short term, get rich quick schemes. If they want to survive and keep making a steady income they need to concern themselves more with their customers. If they make them happy then they don't need to worry about Cash Shop items not being sold because with good service being provided there isn't a reason not to support them.

I'm always checking the news on other Fiesta versions and the thing about the other companies (well, at least the Japanese one) is that they actually compensate for a major bug/issues in and out of game play. They recently had a major update in-game where a lot of things changed... and of course you can't help but have bugs arise with it. They received feedback... took about a week or two to fix everything and even gave players free items for not being able to play at 100%. Also, if they fix something but another thing did a rollback, as soon as they found out they had an emergency patch to fix it up within a day.

That is the sort of service a lot of the companies should learn from. They don't necessarily have to give free stuff... but they need to compensate for lost time even with small events (there are, afterall, paying customers too). Not only that but they need to keep people aware of what is going on. Even announcements... small ones to say they are currently working on a fix right this minute and will be ready in xx days. If you are constantly left in the dark not knowing when level 60 items will drop, of course your most dedicated players are going to be fed up and leave.

Please ....
Help me get to the promised land we know as Japanese Fiesta...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
not everyone has to PVP in Fiesta... if u're looking for a PVP game u might be playing the wrong game... (considering all we've got is a guild war where results isnt even recorded.. seems liek PVP isnt highly regarded by Fiesta atm)

cash shop item really help boost the PvE scenario though... so that's the "up side" of cash shop?

i mean if non-cash players can get the same thing s cash players.. then why would cash players spend real money in game? there'll hv to be an incentive for us to pay for their salaries....

wat event thing again? the xmas event where u get random price? i said already.. i got 3 chocolate stockings from Dakkon... i dont think the non-cash players missed out on much... nor did we cash players gained much..

EDIT after reading loveless post: yeah i do hate them for promising a compensation then deleting the post and pretend they never had a fault! but.... wat can we do?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-14-2008, 11:34 PM   #15
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I seriously think a GM should read this forum more often.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:35 PM   #16
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
not everyone has to PVP in Fiesta... if u're looking for a PVP game u might be playing the wrong game... (considering all we've got is a guild war where results isnt even recorded.. seems liek PVP isnt highly regarded by Fiesta atm)

cash shop item really help boost the PvE scenario though... so that's the "up side" of cash shop?

i mean if non-cash players can get the same thing s cash players.. then why would cash players spend real money in game? there'll hv to be an incentive for us to pay for their salaries....

wat event thing again? the xmas event where u get random price? i said already.. i got 3 chocolate stockings from Dakkon... i dont think the non-cash players missed out on much... nor did we cash players gained much..

EDIT after reading loveless post: yeah i do hate them for promising a compensation then deleting the post and pretend they never had a fault! but.... wat can we do?

1. Pvp is still a gameplay element of the game. You can rationalize all you want saying the game isn't meant for it but the point is...its implimented but its BUTCHERED
2. Of course they need incentives....But in this rate you will feel FORCED by the game to buy cash shop later on
Old 01-14-2008, 11:36 PM   #17
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
What Bright Kingdom has that we don't...
1. Battlegrounds
2. More zones
3. More KQ
4. Easier leveling system
5. Tradeable cash shop items(apparently)
6. Customizations
7. More skills
8. Houses(not mushroom houses)

I'm sure all of that together equals more fun than this Fiesta =/

I think the multiple cultures is fun. You get to meet people from all over the world, and those who have a lack of perspective for the rest of the world, you get to see and hear what their life is like. Although I must admit I find it rude when people find out I'm America and then take advantage of that time to bash America and our government and our president and the "war" etc.

I also think the players on this game are black and white. Those who play just to mess around, and then those who take it seriously and just want to move forward. I leveled in hopes of being able to experience new things, go to new places, try new KQ, but now, it isn't really worth it.
not to mention
-more balanced classes
-a much more stable economy, and you are dealing with higher amounts, meaning you dont have to worry about how you're gonna save up another 5s for that skill you need next level.
-NO bots
-more freedom with non-gaming aspects (you can craft any item you want as long as you buy the skill, etc.)

Honestly, after playing Bright Kingdom, i cant play fiesta. I just feel like i've been short changed.

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Please ....
Help me get to the promised land we know as Japanese Fiesta...
I'm pretty sure loveless has a fairly detailed guide.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:36 PM   #18
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I seriously think a GM should read this forum more often.
maybe one of our lurkers is one 0__0

At least when Iza was here, we knew we could count on someone at least knowing our concerns.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:37 PM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
=/ if u have to put it like that.... i drop the issue...

i'm still addicted to fiesta!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-14-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Btw could iget this moved to general section?..
I don't remember why i felt insecure to post this in the first place...
Closed Thread