Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 05:55 AM   #11
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
sorry about that dude =/ rills me good to see someone who knows nothin complaining....
I understand I have a cleric also at first I thought how awesome invincible is then it only lasts a short amount of time and it takes a little bit to recast and only absorbs so much damage.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:14 AM   #12
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Mace better dmg then 2 hand sword i think not?...Hammer lawl u guys complain about Hammer? DUDE WTF????? Hammer = miss miss in pvp..also pvp as well

Cleric 3rd Class
The Paladin is a mix of a melee fighter and a secondary spell caster. Their main role is to be the secondary healer (Priest) and tank (Warrior). They have an assortment of spells and buffs. * from a different game but it explains a paladin*

hope clears up your cleric issue
Please...take a look at the weapon stats and compare them to their weapon counterparts (in attack speed) for warriors....you''ll be suprised...

Pardon the short attention span, but i don't see what is your point with posting the 3rd advancement for the cleric has to do with my argument

I'm still not convinced all the classes are balanced, but we should wait on outspark's changes...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 07-05-2007 at 06:26 AM..
Old 07-05-2007, 06:43 AM   #13
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Since you said you need more than 1 class to kill them, then they need to be nerfed imo. O_O
Old 07-05-2007, 06:55 AM   #14
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
Since you said you need more than 1 class to kill them, then they need to be nerfed imo. O_O
SMH...people just dont get the point u need more then one class to kill every class...NO class is strong enough to jus solo people...unless they are ridiciously low lvls...no class oneshots >_< which is basically SMH. with both stones an Hp pots to heal with thats what u need to be able to do to effectively solo someone.

In that case since you need to classes to take down mages etc etc they should be nerfed to?

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 07-05-2007, 07:04 AM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
SMH...people just dont get the point u need more then one class to kill every class...NO class is strong enough to jus solo people...unless they are ridiciously low lvls...no class oneshots >_< which is basically SMH. with both stones an Hp pots to heal with thats what u need to be able to do to effectively solo someone.

In that case since you need to classes to take down mages etc etc they should be nerfed to?
What does SMH? And I can imagine archers to be pretty easy to kill though @.@" Although I have never tried to pvp before.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:07 AM   #16
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
SMH=Shaking My Head...archers pretty easy to kill? LAWL tell me how two archers lvl 34 an 36 * i know this because i plvled them both* 20v2'd the whole Teva Guild?

evasion ftw? uber dodge monkeys when built right lawl >_<

Old 07-05-2007, 07:13 AM   #17
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

SMH=Shaking My Head...archers pretty easy to kill? LAWL tell me how two archers lvl 34 an 36 * i know this because i plvled them both* 20v2'd the whole Teva Guild?

evasion ftw? uber dodge monkeys when built right lawl >_<
Like I said, I haven't tried pvp-ing before so I wouldn't know D: I only thought that because I sucked at pvm @___@" I guess it's a bit different when it comes to being killed by a player, then.

And, did you mean two archers kill 20 people? Or is that a typo? o_O"
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 AM   #18
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw

I never PvP'd before so I didn't know that Dx
Old 07-05-2007, 07:23 AM   #19
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Tachoink Guild Vs Teva...theres was two people on from Tachoink: Synelia an San*something* both archers San*i can remember her to name to save my life* has a high dmg/crit build...Synelia is crit or somethin im not really sure both of them are mid-lvls *something both names are kinda similar so i dont remember*...they beat Teva in GvG dropped the majority of them. and yes there was only 2 of them....

Last edited by +Tequila+; 07-05-2007 at 07:25 AM..
Old 07-05-2007, 07:24 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Hm but after thinking about it, how is it possible that every class needs two classes to kill them? If you have a 1v1 battle, someone has got to die. o.o?

It'd be cool if one day we can get a whole bunch of people and test that out xD See which class wins most often and which class loses most, or if they're all even. xD