Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
Jemcrystal
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Syll
Current Level: low
Server: Legel
Jemcrystal is on a distinguished road
I don't mean to steal the mob...

My archer is to power happy. I built based on the idea if you kill it before it can touch you then you don't have to evade it. I also bought some glasses cause I thought they looked cool. Now I keep stealing the mob away from the tank . Am I really at fault here? Or is the tank missing something?

I didn't mean to steal hate!
Old 10-04-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
You're not doing anything wrong.. either the tank isn't mocking the mob enough to keep aggro, or you're just too strong. Either way, it's not your fault, it's not like you wanna pull the mob to you I guess. But if it's better for the tank to keep aggro, just use nature's protection to get the aggro off yourself to give it back to the tank.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
Jemcrystal
Bored Imp

o.o
nature's protection?
Old 10-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/index....27s_Protection

Skill obtained either from Item Merchant Nina or from the quest handed to you after your lvl-20 Job-Change.

When triggered, makes mobs targetting you move onto someone else. Does not work if other people have not attacked the monster/ or have aggro on it. I also believe that it will work best/only work if the mobs you wanna lower aggro on are within the sphere-graphics radius when you cast it.

You know we have a wiki here Jem?
Old 10-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
Jemcrystal
Bored Imp

Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/index....27s_Protection

You know we have a wiki here Jem?
Well, damgn, you were a heart until you let that last bit a pizz leak from your mouth. You know what, sugar, from here on out I'm not looking a thing up on Wiki, just for you babe. It's your charming personality that keeps me coming back again and again to talk on forums. Jez Christ, if you didn't want to answer the damgn question, then why did you??? I know, to make yourself look so much better than me! Flame rots, dude.

Btw, thanks for the answere. Tho I didn't quote it here, it was good. I bled your mind for what I needed to know. Took a nap. And didn't even have to look it up on Wiki *yawns and grins*.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #6
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Jemcrystal View Post
Well, damgn, you were a heart until you let that last bit a pizz leak from your mouth. You know what, sugar, from here on out I'm not looking a thing up on Wiki, just for you babe. It's your charming personality that keeps me coming back again and again to talk on forums. Jez Christ, if you didn't want to answer the damgn question, then why did you??? I know, to make yourself look so much better than me! Flame rots, dude.

Btw, thanks for the answere. Tho I didn't quote it here, it was good. I bled your mind for what I needed to know. Took a nap. And didn't even have to look it up on Wiki *yawns and grins*.
Err. I have to ask you not to speak to Ivramire like that. He's actually one of the nicest members around and has been here longer than you.

I'm sure what he said wasn't meant to be taken in an insulting way. He was simply pointing the Wiki out to you.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Ivra was just living out the maxim "Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

Since you seem absolutely oblivious to every single game concept, he thought perhaps he would point out that we had a wiki and that the information you seek is there. You can generally find out more information more quickly by looking for it yourself in the wiki rather than waiting on someone to answer a post.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:23 AM   #8
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Daaamn Ivra was just trying to help >_>" I can't see how you could have even taken what he said the wrong way... and even if you somehow did you're over reacting A LOT.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:18 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Please be a little more appreciating when members are helping you out. If lvra wasn't bothered, all he needed to do was to provide a link to the informaton, and it would have answered your question. Instead, he took the time to type out a paragraph to describe the skill (which I think was very helpful, imo, since you asked what the skill was), in which you have left out in the quote you posted for some odd reason.

I will close this thread to avoid any flaming since question has been answered.