Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 12:31 AM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

That's a verra nice-a job, there. It's almost worth going through all of the bad ones to get that feeling of triumph.*

*Note: No wiki-admins were molested in the making of this post.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:04 AM   #12
Crux
Speedy Slime

Crux is on a distinguished road
Congrats, by far the best thing that ever happened to me when I did the MD on Crux, was tanking the MD and the monsters as well because I was dropping so much AOE. I only had 1 cleric, I was t3's up. I enjoyed it.

[ And no, I'm not an "Anchor" before you ask ... ] I was ALWAYS thrown into tanking MD, mainly because "HEY THAT ARCHER HAS FULL T3! LET HIM TANK!" -_-''

Still fun though, and I got the 2/2/2 earrings out've it.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #13
Deoial
Crab

In-Game Name: Deoial
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
Deoial is on a distinguished road
thats awsome

ohh and reading this i finally figured out what OHKO is ^_^ -1 nub point for me

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:51 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
its sad to see that most fighters nowadays dont bother scrolling up...

and all the cleric / mage / archers do.. and we end up doing their job...

but I guess that's wat made it so special!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-14-2008, 05:54 AM   #15
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
One could say they might not be able to afford too many T3 scrolls. :/
Old 12-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #16
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
Congrats on the Win!!!

- But is MD that hard now a day...? or people aren't that good anymore... i haven't play since august b/c concentrade on school "philosohpy major," will be back during summer though ... Back then when i still play, MD KQ is easy, it not that hard at all, all you need to do it team work, especially now aday with +9 weapon and amor, and do not tell me that you can not afford tier 3.... at lvl 50 you should have so much silver already.... well it may be understandable if the tanker was suck... if you a tanker... better use those stone if you want to be a tanker... i guess the effects of powerlvling degrading the games, people didn't go through the difficulty of lvling w/o cash shop or enhance weapons, they depend on those too much and don't know what to do... too bad, if you enter any KQ with me that will be a win automatically... "you have to take initiative action right way.... be a leader when enter KQ, ask for tanker, arrange party and tell people what to do, that how i always win most of my KQ, ... except Spidy... sometimes people is so stubborn keep on wanting babies from Queen Spidy ^^
Old 12-14-2008, 09:23 PM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I think MD KQ has always been hard... (Apart from when it got glitched) When I did MD KQ on my main many months ago... we had trouble keeping our tank alive...

but back then I haven't discovered the beauty of Magic Defence scrolls *O*

but yeah.. so many fighters nowadays dont even bother scrolling up AT ALL... naturally they should have the most HP, but coz they think they're "wasting their scrolls" anyway they dont even try.. which really annoys me....

some non-tanking fighters just run in and repeatedly die at MD's feet... which annoys me... like the level 54 fighter in my party.. hence i blurred out his name...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #18
Ninja_Medic
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Ninja_Medic & Tomoshibi
Current Level: 8x on both. :P
Server: Apoline FTW!
Ninja_Medic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Medic
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post

Eventually MD came after me when TheOnlyCleric got feared... i put on my T3 scrolls and became 2nd tank.. as a lvl 51 Mage! XD (Ok, i've got 3/4 +9 gears... but I was still surprised I could tank MD)

WE WON!
:O

+9 lvl 50 gears o.0

those are impossible to find on apoline

its hard to find any +9 equips on apoline in general and when i do find some, they are 20g+ ~.~ Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ninja_Medic- Level 8x Paladin
Old 12-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

20g?! O_O

I think my gear costed no more than 3-4g each...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-15-2008, 01:36 AM   #20
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
What annoys me is how some people (especially the lower levelled ones that are on the first MD quest) always try to finish these quests and they go off and do random stuff such as pull mobs they can't handle (and they die) or they pull mobs while we're fighting GGK or something. And then they spam up shout b/c they want people to help them kill their Hob or whatever. -.-

Closed Thread