Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #61
v2siput
Slime

v2siput is on a distinguished road
Hiya to All Senior Fiesta Fan

I am v2astalavista, let me introduce myself, i am v2astalavista i play fiesta since 2007 xD. My best moment ever is being guild master for friends guild, i think i being closely to 4 year old fiesta member. About my guild u all can see my fan made video at youtube (type "2 vs all"). Every time i see the video sure i will laugh until pain my stomach xD its a very2 sweet memory even its passed about 4 year , Thank for reading guys and who know me i wanna dropping here to say i miss u guys.

fiesta id :astalavista
Old 12-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #62
WolfAngel9414
Speedy Slime

Current Level: 10x
Server: Teva
WolfAngel9414 is on a distinguished road
I'd love to enter the raffle [:

My favorite moment in Fiesta happened a loonng time ago. I saw snow in Fiesta for the first time in 2007, and it was magical. I've loved everything about Christmas in Fiesta ever since, and nothing makes me feel quite the same.

Ah, sentimentality.

SparkID: WolfAngel9414
Old 12-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #63
killerbee4992
Speedy Slime

killerbee4992 is on a distinguished road
my favourite moment
my favourite moment in fiesta was in giant honeying kq one time . im a fighter and was tanking the boss got kinda mobbed and was very very low on hp(almost dead) and that is when my friend (close friend) saved me by using agro and attracting all monsters near me (he is a fighter too) and died instead of me ( he wasnt a very high lvl to tank all those monsters)!! was sad. So, thats was my favourite and emotional moment in fiesta!!!

ID: rroshan
Old 12-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #64
Saragodsword
Slime

Saragodsword is on a distinguished road
While running through Rouman, I noticed three players dancing on the edge of the sea. They seemed so cheerful and happy that I joined the academy at level 8 and eventually worked my way to 49 at present time. I've hopped many MMO's because I couldn't find any friends but this one is different

ID: saragodsword
Old 12-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #65
RikoRain
Mushroom Fighter

RikoRain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RikoRain Send a message via MSN to RikoRain Send a message via Yahoo to RikoRain
Hi! Raffles are fun! Ill join, 50 words or less eh?

One of my favorite was when I hit 100 on Ranger. I had struggled all day to be 100 in time, late night - in the end, a group of old friends came together, did LN for me, then roared, shouted- everything when I Prestige'd (I had been sad all day). It made me so happy.

SparkID: RikoRain

Last edited by RikoRain; 12-08-2010 at 06:08 PM..
Old 12-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #66
superduper50
Slime

superduper50 is on a distinguished road
Yay Raffles are awesome
My favorite moment...

My favorite moment was the introduction of our new favorite GM Kobal. KOBAL FTW!!!! I love you Kobal...best GM ever =p.

SparkID: churro234
Old 12-08-2010, 11:14 PM   #67
MeDragon
Speedy Slime

MeDragon is on a distinguished road
Hello every one and for most I wanna thank you for making this event possible. The name is Calvin and I have been playing Fiesta dated back in 08 and quitted for about a year and now back again from playing. There was an incident which happen to stuck on my mind, all started when I got back from playing and Im lvl 6x mage grinding in 6x abyss then suddenly this cleric came by and we party up. After couple of minute grinding, another 5x mage appear and the cleric partied her. Then the cleric said "Okay, Im going to lure mobs so I want you (he's talking to the 5x mage) to drop that ice thing" I was like she's 5x and explain they get the aoe at 60. That was really a funny moment, I mean the way he phrases it.

Oh ya, ID: bskll
Old 12-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #68
Yourbabe19
Slime

Yourbabe19 is on a distinguished road
I'd like to enter raffle.

Also my favorite moment in fiesta was the Day I met my Boyfriend. We are a happy couple and I love talking to him everyday. We plan on moving in with each other in the near future. But I wish everyone the happiest times in Fiesta. FIESTA FTW

Spark ID: YourBabe19
Old 12-09-2010, 12:04 AM   #69
Goldeneyess
Slime

Goldeneyess is on a distinguished road
- My submission for the raffle -

Favorite moment:

I participated in a dance set up by a GM. The GM put up a 2:00 timer in Elderine and told us all to dance in a line and to hurry quick! About 20 people lined up and danced their hearts out until the 2:00 timer ran out. When it did the GM made a whole bunch of treasure chests appear and every one went crazy! It was awesome

Fiesta ID: Goldeneyess
Server: Bijou
Old 12-09-2010, 12:13 AM   #70
angel1986
Slime

In-Game Name: lillyannmay
Current Level: 21
angel1986 is on a distinguished road
nice
love this game i know i have good freinds an i love makeing new freinds but love the so much its cool
Closed Thread