Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 07:16 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Cry more, sook.

Don't you love it when people go to FBZ, and cry about being bullied in FBZ? Let's analyse what FBZ stands for.

F is for Free. Hm, what does Free mean? Free for all levels? Feel free to kill? Something like that, I guess?

B is for Battle. Battle... maybe I'll need to grab a dictionary for some people. Battle means to fight. To kill. Kill means to reduce the other player's HP to 0.

Z is for Zone. Zone means an area, a place.

So when you put it together, it means a place where you can get killed by any player of any levels.

Wait, not quite there yet! OS seems to know their players very well (in regards to the amount of IQ the majority has). They put up a new notice every time you go into FBZ now:

This area is enabled for PvP.

OH MY GOSH!! Genius. I used to think, why the hell did they put a notice like this? Now I realised! Not only is it to help lower level/new people, but it's to help older players with no brain too!

Oh shiz, they don't have a brain, that means they won't be able to process all of the above.

Ah well, nice try.

-----------------

Srsly though. Long story short, this 8x cleric had been killing my mage over and over because she think I killed her mage friend (4x/5x) for nothing. I don't do that, I only kill people when I see them bully someone else (which the mage did, she killed a little cleric).

Anyways. I'll skip all that jazz about how stupid they both are~ I'll skip right to when they started throwing insults.

The 8x cleric logged onto her alt mage and started dancing near me when her friends ran off somewhere else. Of course I went to kill her. I don't care if she had an 8x cleric, I'll kill her all I want like the way she did to my mage. x]

Then she shouts:

"blahs u r weak"

Um, yes, maybe because I'm a full support cleric?

"ur bu ttt is made of failure"

Ohh yes, please, TELL ME MORE! I want to know all about my butt. It brings a tear to my eye. *o*

WAIT!

My adventure with stupids doesn't end there!

I was in PvP KQ when this fighter kept going after me and this mage. We always feared him, and he never got a single change to hit us, LMAO.

Then at the end, he shouts, "LOL @ those mages that feared me 6 times lmao".

And I shouted back "LOL @ you not being able to even touch us"

And BEHOLD! This was his reply:

"Don't use fear then :3"

=O !!!!!! Don't use stun! Don't use your skills! Don't use your keyboard! DON'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyone want to donate some sanity to me... I lost quite a bit. And IQ points too. Tytyytytyty.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:31 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Well, at least something good came from this experience. I learned the word "sook." Slang from around the world!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:34 AM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I think she means "sulk". D:

On topic: That person likes to jump on a higher level when her lowbies get killed. And then calls you weak.

No shit. Of course, when she's level 80+.

Last edited by a.L; 02-17-2009 at 07:37 AM..
Old 02-17-2009, 07:58 AM   #4
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
~.~ all these nubs getting plvled from lvl10-80. they still dont know how to play the game. at all.

dont worry blaaaahs, your not the only one who lost some IQ points D;

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 02-17-2009, 08:03 AM   #5
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sook

Etymology 1

[edit] Noun

Singular
sook

Plural
sooks

sook (plural sooks)

1. (slang, Australia, Newfoundland, New Zealand) A moaner, complainer, or person refusing to see the mirth in a joke made at their expense.

Don't be such a sook.

2. (slang, Australia, Newfoundland, New Zealand) A sulk or complaint.

I was so upset that I went home and had a sook about it
Old 02-17-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Lol @ Blahs

I like your rage threads. x]
Old 02-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Lol @ Blahs

I like your rage threads. x]
LOL. I dunno if I should be happy or sad about that.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:18 AM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Happy? You provide quality entertainment.

These are probably reasons why I shall probably not play Fiesta... -cough-
Old 02-17-2009, 08:35 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
RAWR!!!!!!

She can take down my alts and my friends on her cleric.. I can take down her friends on my cleric...

a friend went to her for a buff in FBZ! so.. she died... 3 times.. before she got her buff to get out...

THERE!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-17-2009, 08:38 AM   #10
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

This isn't like one of those free-for-all PvP type games where you were ganking her doing quests or anything. It's a FBZ. If they don't like it...they can leave and go to a map where someone won't be able to kill you, barring running a train, like it seems to happen every time I have to nip off to the restroom when I'm sitting near the gate in CP1. Running those stonies just isn't cool, man.