Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheGhanExpress View Post
this is not the first kind of thing ive seen here, its just the first one at me. I'd rather not be around people that can't express themselves without insulting others randomly like this. something which is not constructive in any way just saying 'up yours' cause they can

Snide comments? On an internet message board? As the kiddies say these days, "Oh noes!!1!"
Old 01-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #12
TheGhanExpress
Phinofly

TheGhanExpress is on a distinguished road
point of thread is i dont want to leave my info everywhere? dont be so arrogant and agressive Valentines, its also posts like that which make me leave.

I didnt even want to explain i just gave a breif explaination incase anybody wanted to know? somebody asked more? i'm not being a drama queen i just dont want to leave open accounts any more, stop being assholes and only reply if you know the answer to the origional post instead of insulting me for questioning the divinity of your sacred cow!

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-14-2008 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: Do not double post.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:36 PM   #13
A_Forever
:w

I agree with Val and Wacky.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #14
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
She*
lol, srry >.<
Old 01-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #15
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
If you don't like it, just leave. Don't be a drama queen about it.
ROFLMAO

*cough*
I don't think there is a way to unsubscribe, but liek zOmgZ iz It tat hard too nott vizit teh site???

I don't think you'll get people begging for you to stay, if that's your aim...

/nottryingtostartsomething
Old 01-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #16
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
No, don't make a thread on how to unsignup, that's idiotic to think you can.

If you wanted to leave, a simple good bye thread would suffice.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:40 PM   #17
TheGhanExpress
Phinofly

TheGhanExpress is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Snide comments? On an internet message board? As the kiddies say these days, "Oh noes!!1!"
I dont really have a problem with it, but i thought ff was different to the main forum lol. Where i know they are a bunch of tools and not to take what they mean seriously. Now you arent different.

that is the best avatar btw, useful hand singnals rofl
Old 01-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #18
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Moved this to Site Suggestions and Feedback.

No, there isn't a way for you to un-sign up. You can simply just log out and don't use your account anymore, or just remove all your profile information if you haven't already done so (since you said you don't want your information lying around).

There are so many inactive accounts on this forum, I don't think your account will make any difference. I highly doubt anyone here will search for your inactive account to do something bad to it. So I'd say it's pretty safe if you log out and leave it inactive.

It is unfortunate that FiestaFan doesn't fit your needs, but good luck to where ever you're going to go.

I would also like to ask everyone to keep the flaming down.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:45 PM   #19
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I would like to thank you for teaching me that there were degrees in copyright, so, thanks.

And LOL if you think the Outspatk community is half as smart or nice as us. ;D I'm not joking, btw.

Jk~ I still don't believe such a thing exists.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:45 PM   #20
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheGhanExpress View Post
I dont really have a problem with it, but i thought ff was different to the main forum lol. Where i know they are a bunch of tools and not to take what they mean seriously. Now you arent different.

that is the best avatar btw, useful hand singnals rofl
Eh, my only point is that there is no utopian message board. You'll find varying degrees of snark, sarcasm, snobbery, arrogance, and general asshatedness. This is one of the nicer ones I've seen, but your mileage may vary. Just steer clear of, say, Fark or 4chan.