Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #21
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu

o.o an infraction for double posting one time? That is sort of abusing powers. Honestly.

And I sure hope he or anyone here gets banned for speaking their opinion/mind on this. People shouldnt be shut up just because others donot like their view on something.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #22
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
Say, what? So if I post a picture of myself and say, "That's me on the right in the blue shirt." (i.e if I draw attention to myself), I deserve to be flamed?
yep...if u seek attention you deserve whatever attention you get lol. Attention whoring is prolly the most annoying thing people do on the internet.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 05-17-2009, 09:18 AM   #23
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Okie. Since you have no suggestions, then I guess there is nothing we can do to change your views of the forum.

We tried. Have fun.

Maybe get rid of the favoristm? you already know my suggestions I just said
there was no point in making it EXACTLY because things like this are said and done

Okie. Since you have no suggestions, then I guess there is nothing we can do to change your views of the forum.

We tried. Have fun.

We tried. Have fun.

We tried. Have fun.

We tried. Have fun.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #24
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Hazu View Post
o.o an infraction for double posting one time? That is sort of abusing powers. Honestly.

And I sure hope he or anyone here gets banned for speaking their opinion/mind on this. People shouldnt be shut up just because others donot like their view on something.
Its cool Hazu if the majority of the people on fiestafan have any say in the matter I'll be banned tomorrow. .

Bla~ah's is angry so she gave Mikey a infraction. Simple.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 05-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #25
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
yep...if u seek attention you deserve whatever attention you get lol. Attention whoring is prolly the most annoying thing people do on the internet.
There's one above you.

If you don't like FF that much just leave, I don't see what's stopping you. I'm sure there are plenty other forums which would be to your liking. No point wasting time here.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #26
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Okay, thanks for explaining, though I still fail to see the reason behind it. *shrug*

Every time you post, and people read it, they have paid attention to it. Can I flame you now?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 05-17-2009, 09:21 AM   #27
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

He double posted 3 times in this thread, and several other times on other occasions. He is not new, he does not have an excuse to not know that double posting is not allowed. Please read my previous post in case you have missed.

@Mikey: Well, it appears to me that we haven't done anything that is favouritism. So if your suggestion is to get rid of favouritism, it would be appreciated if you also stated WHY you think there is favouritism, WHERE is has been seen, and HOW we can get rid of this "favouritism" issue.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:21 AM   #28
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

LMAO me to teq. And that right there proves our point. Its the internet
not a social club or survivor, yet looks like its almost my time to be voted off the island.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #29
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Its cool Hazu if the majority of the people on fiestafan have any say in the matter I'll be banned tomorrow. .

Bla~ah's is angry so she gave Mikey a infraction. Simple.
x.o rofl I hope not... stupid reason for ban.

And being angry isn't a reason to give an infraction just because you didnt agree or didnt like somones opinion or comment on something. Cant give them an infraction in real life just cause they anger you. xD

On the picture things people who post pictures should know they'll get good AND bad comments and should understand that. Not take their comments to heart. And move on. Cant force someone to lie just because you want someone to post something and WANT comments.

And lol the favortism thing has been brought up before, attack, ripped to shreds, and thrown away. People seem to hate being told theres favortism....

Quote:
He double posted 3 times in this thread, and several other times on other occasions. He is not new, he does not have an excuse to not know that double posting is not allowed. Please read my previous post in case you have missed.
Could have sworn ive only seen it once in this thread, been following it since it started. o.o or else you guys are just faster than I can read/reload page but still :/

Last edited by Hazu; 05-17-2009 at 09:25 AM..
Old 05-17-2009, 09:24 AM   #30
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

x.o rofl I hope not... stupid reason for ban.

And being angry isn't a reason to give an infraction just because you didnt agree or didnt like somones opinion or comment on something. Cant give them an infraction in real life just cause they anger you. xD
Nope, but thats how it works on Fiestafan.

If you see to, no one who thinks like we do is in a place of power, all the mods think the same. oh nuuuu their clones.

Attention whore? pfft more like drama whore, get it right if your gunna try to insult me atleast.
Closed Thread