Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
Moemon

Anyone here know where I can find a working version of Moemon*? The two ROMs I've found so far both freeze at Viridian City

*Moemon is a re-tooled version of Pokemon FireRed where all the Pokemon have been Moe'd. See below

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 05-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Cute but... WTF?!
Old 05-14-2008, 10:46 PM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
yay, I can now send human-like creatures to fight and suffer for me while I use them for my personal advancement while betting on the outcomes of their life and death struggles....

lol jk
Old 05-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Cute but... WTF?!
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
yay, I can now send human-like creatures to fight and suffer for me while I use them for my personal advancement while betting on the outcomes of their life and death struggles....
Um.. yeah. What they said.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
iono, for me it added a surprising amount of replay value :3

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 05-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #6
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post

lol jk

not dead...just knocked out...

Old 05-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #7
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
right right...

so they can fight and suffer for my personal advancement while I bet on them some more xD
Old 05-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #8
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Looks cool... Finding a good EMU is hard though. Especially for DS. Not sure about a ROM for that game...
Old 05-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
There are good emulators for DS now??? DDD

*discards VBA*
Old 05-16-2008, 01:36 AM   #10
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I played on a classmate's DS today.

I'm considering trying out Pokémon Diamond or something at work or in my free time, since school's almost out. I can just imagine my boss going "WTF is that?"

/random

Try Diamond, it's damn confusing if you haven't played Pokémon in a while. The two screen thing is kinda funky, and the Pokémon look funny, but it's entertaining after a bit.
Closed Thread