Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
mightytwilight
Little Hob

mightytwilight is on a distinguished road
NOT to brag, but people are unintelegent

Alright, please don't take this as bragging, I leveled my fighter through the tower from 40-50 and I tanked the tower roughly 100 times total. I did it for fun, helped lower levels, and helped my friends. I came back after a break from Fiesta and try and level my clerc. I do my quests and then head to the tower of isya, thinking that with a decent cleric a half-decent fighter can get as far as I need. I am sadly mistaken when he barges into the Stone Golemn room and get's 1-shotted by the mage books in there. then he kicks me from the party, as there is an archer aswell in the party. This happened again except with the Poison Golemn room, but I wasn't kicked, i was forced to sacrafice myself to revive the so called tanker. luckily i don't die but i don't get my drop and i get my head chewed off because i let the tanker die and he had a t2 speed scroll on. Why is there no decent fighter to help people through the tower like my cleric?
mightytwilight is offline   Reply With Quote