Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 04:17 PM   #21
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

Umm, yes that guy. Please post above yours. You made me double post by deleting your other message.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-26-2008, 04:19 PM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
He looks like someone who just uses excuses to get powerleveled, I would have gone into mean mage mode and told him boo frickin hoo I got to 60 the honest way.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:22 PM   #23
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
nuuu I made someone double-post ;~;

uhh, what do you mean by "post above yours"?
Old 01-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #24
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I do not like being mean, so I am going to try to phrase this as nice as possible. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lvramire, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh now that was just wrong. Now, it looks like a mod double posted because you deleted your post. :O
This one.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-27-2008, 01:27 AM   #25
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Not all guilds are created equal.

just logged in Outspark to check on things and this guy started begging for plvl saying his guild would ban him if he didn't get to 40.

*I think you can tell which lines were mine >.>
I cant guess some of the last few lines, but being a paladin doesnt mean u have to help every single beggar... while this has hardly every happened to me, i get a lot of spams when i go to roumen... just a tip though, if ur going roumen, u may want to consider unequipping all ur clothes.

I have a question though: how did you empower "item pick up"?
Old 01-27-2008, 03:41 AM   #26
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
My philosophey is zero powerlevelling.

I'll joke about being a lv.7 fighter needing a powerlevel but aside from that I dont powerlevel anyone.

I'll party with people who can put in what they get out.

I'll party with people who are lower levelled if they need help on an obstacle they clearly cant do themselves: Goblin King, Robo, Marlone, Mara, Ghost Slime.

Aside from that all the other people who try and force a party for powerlevelling purposes I ignore.

Many of them try and kill steal, and they are met with a firm warning, then-after - if they persist, they are given 5 or 6 "unfriendly" monsters to deal with.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:02 AM   #27
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I admit it--I've gotten plvled on my alt farmer cleric in Uruga and AEW. But only for 3 lvls--from lvl 3 to lvl 6. XD.

But I spam my lvl 1 Heal that heals for 110 damage non-stop on the tanker and I even farm herbs and mushrooms for them. :3

There's was this one guy who was lvl 19 cleric who was the party leader and there were 3 other 35+ (2 archers and another cleric) and he would TAKE ALL THE DROPS and would keep "secretly" changing it back to free allocation after we told him to set it to sequential and he picked up all the drops and would not heal anybody. That's not to mention the fact that he was incredibly insulting...

I had to bribe the other 30+ cleric a silver not to rez him after he got 2-shotted by a fire vivi.

Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
I have a question though: how did you empower "item pick up"?
LOL! Gathering pack? Glitch?

Ivra needs to feed his hobby.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:09 AM   #28
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL @ Ivra's convo. "You were my only hope". Wow, dramatic!
Old 01-27-2008, 09:14 AM   #29
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Dont u hate it when ppl dont appreciate wat u've done to them...

or they come back for more....

Plvling ONCE doesnt mean i hv to plvl you ALL THE TIME....

do it urself... -.- keke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #30
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Dont u hate it when ppl dont appreciate wat u've done to them...

or they come back for more....

Plvling ONCE doesnt mean i hv to plvl you ALL THE TIME....

do it urself... -.- keke
;OOO Stole the words out of my mouth!

When people come to you, they don't appreciate your help ...
They either complain you're doing a bad job, or that they need MORE help when you've already dedicated time to helping them, or that they never talk to you again unless they want more from you ...

Just because I helped you once doesn't mean I'll help you all the time, especially if you're rude.

Great minds think alike <33333 xD

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread