Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 08:58 AM   #1
The Blue Viper
Honeying

The Blue Viper is on a distinguished road
Blessed, lucky, etc.

Okay, so I keep seeing and finding Blessed or Lucky Elrues, Lixes and Xirs. What I want to know is how are they different from the normal kind.

This also extends to Tier 2 / 3 stones. How much better are these?

Thanks, guys.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:08 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I don't think anyone knows for sure how much better they are (or which of the Lucky or Blessed are better) but I've been using them just in case, because I "heard" that there's less chance of actually breaking the item. From personal experience, I seem to be more successful with Lucky ones, but that's just me. It's probably random anyway.

But anyway, I know someone who upgraded their weapon to +6 with regular elrues/lixes just then, so now I'm not sure either! O_O!
Old 09-05-2007, 11:55 AM   #3
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
Server: Teva
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
Lucky ones definitely have a chance to refine twice (i.e. +1->+3 instead of +2).

I've heard a few people say Blessed can give stats on the item, but I've never experienced that myself. The only one I can definitely confirm is the Lucky one refining twice. From the names, Blessed would probably be defensive and have less chance of breaking the item upon failure or something.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
Idk how useful my input is going to be, but I was using Blessed Elrue when my weapon broke =( I saved up enough money to buy a new +3 weapon and took ONE stab at upgrading with a Lucky Lix and it worked (but did not double upgrade, just went to +4)! I'm too scared to try again though since I only have 4s left haha.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #5
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Idk how useful my input is going to be, but I was using Blessed Elrue when my weapon broke =( I saved up enough money to buy a new +3 weapon and took ONE stab at upgrading with a Lucky Lix and it worked (but did not double upgrade, just went to +4)! I'm too scared to try again though since I only have 4s left haha.
my very first attempt to enhance was at CB2, main wand, with a lucky elrue (can you say 100% fail rate@ around 5 Silver loss?)

Took me a while to get smart about it~
Closed Thread