Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 04:53 PM   #11
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Southern-Majesty View Post
I cannot allocate items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to put 25 in storage, I hold down my "shift" button and left click on the product - I do not get a little allocation box. I have also tried right clicking while holding down "shift". Am I doing something wrong??
that's gotta be frustrating D:

I cannot sell lump sums of my items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to sell all 50, I hold down my "shift" button and right click on the product, yet I still only sell them one at a time. I have also tried the "control" key. Am I doing something wrong??
So does that D:

Oh noes, yea that doesn't sound right at all... But from another one of your posts you said your DL was like 15 min.. maybe some components couldn't keep up with your download speed D:
Old 08-30-2007, 06:59 PM   #12
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Meteo View Post

Oh noes, yea that doesn't sound right at all... But from another one of your posts you said your DL was like 15 min.. maybe some components couldn't keep up with your download speed D:
Oow!! So having a super fast computer is not always a good thing, lol. Yeah, my download was very very fast. I started at 9:04 to download and had all four of my characters made and was playing my Mage by 9:30. When I first got logged in, there were maybe a dozen players in the game, lol.

So, if it is the components that cannot keep up, is there any point in trying to uninstall and redownload?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-30-2007, 08:04 PM   #13
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Oow!! So having a super fast computer is not always a good thing, lol. Yeah, my download was very very fast. I started at 9:04 to download and had all four of my characters made and was playing my Mage by 9:30. When I first got logged in, there were maybe a dozen players in the game, lol.

So, if it is the components that cannot keep up, is there any point in trying to uninstall and redownload?
I was jus kiddin. I don't know it could work you might want to email them to see what they recommend:

• support@outspark.com

Btw i sent u another PM >.> you're bad about answering those..
Old 08-30-2007, 08:09 PM   #14
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
I was jus kiddin. I don't know it could work you might want to email them to see what they recommend:

• support@outspark.com

Btw i sent u another PM >.> you're bad about answering those..
Thx for the link, and sorry about the PM, I thought it cleared everything up. I'll send you another one, lol.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 08-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #15
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Thx for the link, and sorry about the PM, I thought it cleared everything up. I'll send you another one, lol.
haha It's fine you don't need to. I tried adding u ingame, just never seem to catch u on
Old 08-30-2007, 08:17 PM   #16
Spirit
complete once again

haha It's fine you don't need to. I tried adding u ingame, just never seem to catch u on
I am usually on from 8:00 p.m. CDT until around 11:00 p.m. CDT. Sometimes I am afk though, because of family issues. Lady_Loki is usually on at the same time, but because her kids (me) are grown and have moved out, she gets to get on a lot earlier than 8:00 p.m. Depending on what time you play, you might have better luck catching her on-line.

This weekend we will probably both be on almost all weekend, lol. Plus we get an extra day!!! Now, I just have to talk my kids and hubby into leaving me alone, lol.

Old 09-04-2007, 03:21 PM   #17
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
Just want to double-check because you do crazy stuff like reinstalling, are you using your left-shift key to do this? In this game, for whatever reason, you have to use the left keys . . . right shift, right control, right alt, don't work . . .

If not, then I have no idea. =x
Old 09-04-2007, 03:22 PM   #18
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Originally Posted by Lafieru View Post
Just want to double-check because you do crazy stuff like reinstalling, are you using your left-shift key to do this? In this game, for whatever reason, you have to use the left keys . . . right shift, right control, right alt, don't work . . .

Lafi Tafi~ When tf did you start posting here ?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:15 PM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Lafieru View Post

Seriously??????????
I am left-handed, therefore my left hand stays on my mouse, while my right hand works my shortcut keys, my movement, and everything else!!!!! The only time I use my left hand on the keyboard is to chat. I have been using the "right" shift, control, and etc.!!! I will go home today and try it out.
It may be hard for me to get used to at first, but I don't have to allocate all the time, and I don't have to lump sell things all the time. So, maybe contorting my hands for a few seconds, won't be too bad.

Thanks for the heads-up. I still have not uninstalled and reinstalled, due to the fact that I wanted the play time and Lady_Loki was on all weekend with me, so I used her (thanks momma). Hopefully, this will save me from having to do just that!!!!!

Once again, Thanks!!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 07:20 PM   #20
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Seriously??????????
I am left-handed, therefore my left hand stays on my mouse, while my right hand works my shortcut keys, my movement, and everything else!!!!! The only time I use my left hand on the keyboard is to chat. I have been using the "right" shift, control, and etc.!!! I will go home today and try it out.
It may be hard for me to get used to at first, but I don't have to allocate all the time, and I don't have to lump sell things all the time. So, maybe contorting my hands for a few seconds, won't be too bad.

Thanks for the heads-up. I still have not uninstalled and reinstalled, due to the fact that I wanted the play time and Lady_Loki was on all weekend with me, so I used her (thanks momma). Hopefully, this will save me from having to do just that!!!!!

Once again, Thanks!!!!!!!
3 posts and you already saving the day Lafi.
Closed Thread