Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 01:15 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Double-checking before I report a bug

Okay, I think I am having some issues in the game, but wanted to make sure I was doing things correctly before I went to outspark and reported it.

I cannot allocate items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to put 25 in storage, I hold down my "shift" button and left click on the product - I do not get a little allocation box. I have also tried right clicking while holding down "shift". Am I doing something wrong??

I cannot sell lump sums of my items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to sell all 50, I hold down my "shift" button and right click on the product, yet I still only sell them one at a time. I have also tried the "control" key. Am I doing something wrong??

I had these same issues on CB2, and reported them, but I seem to have the same issues in OB. Lady_Loki can allocate and sell lump sums of items, even with her walking me through it as she does it, my character cannot do these things. And it is on ALL of my characters, not just one.

Thanks!!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-30-2007, 01:16 PM   #2
NavMan
Tomb Fox

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Navv
Current Level: 1000000000000
NavMan will become famous soon enoughNavMan will become famous soon enough
Its just you. I can do those things as well. Maybe reinstall the game?

Old 08-30-2007, 01:19 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Originally Posted by NavMan View Post
Its just you.
Gee, thanks!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 08-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #4
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I got that before, it turned out to be lag from the servers side. Just relog.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Wait.. I though you shift+left click when you want to sell your items (i.e. your copper lumps) and shift+right click when you want to separate a stack of scrolls within your inventory.

I always get them mixed up but that's what I thought, have you tried both combinations for both things?
Old 08-30-2007, 01:34 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Wait.. I though you shift+left click when you want to sell your items (i.e. your copper lumps) and shift+right click when you want to separate a stack of scrolls within your inventory.

I always get them mixed up but that's what I thought, have you tried both combinations for both things?
. Alas! Yes, I have tried everything, and it is everytime I log on. I also had to download the new program going into OB, and this problem plagued me in CB2, but I will go home, uninstall the program, and reinstall it. If that does not work, I guess I will continue trading things to Lady_Loki, have her allocate them, and trade them back to me. *sighs*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #7
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Lol. You're probably gonna annoy the hell out of your mom.

Have you tried Ctrl+Click?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:03 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Lol. You're probably gonna annoy the hell out of your mom.

Have you tried Ctrl+Click?
Ctrl+which click? left or right? I think I have tried both.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:11 PM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Try all combos.. Ctrl+right/left click and shift+right/left click.

If not, then try logging into another account (on the same computer/game client) and see if it works on another account. If it works, then it's probably just your account.. if not.. it's your computer/game client maybe, although I don't know how that works out (I'm a computer newb =P).
Old 08-30-2007, 04:52 PM   #10
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Southern-Majesty View Post
I cannot allocate items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to put 25 in storage, I hold down my "shift" button and left click on the product - I do not get a little allocation box. I have also tried right clicking while holding down "shift". Am I doing something wrong??
that's gotta be frustrating D:

Originally Posted by Southern-Majesty View Post
I cannot sell lump sums of my items - If I have 50 scrolls and I want to sell all 50, I hold down my "shift" button and right click on the product, yet I still only sell them one at a time. I have also tried the "control" key. Am I doing something wrong??
So does that D:
Closed Thread