Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-07-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
noleprincess
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mystaa, Nevayah, Rhinnoa, Kalleigha
Current Level: 30, 20, 20, 20
Server: Teva
noleprincess is on a distinguished road
Guild Hosting Sites Question

Hi everyone. I hope I am posting this in the right place, I wasn't sure but if it is not, I apologize in advance. I am currently thinking of starting a guild in game, it is really going to be more of a social group at first since my main is only lvl 30 and still working on getting funds for good rewards and such. Anyone who wants to join can (although I am sure membership will be scarce for a while till I get it where it needs to be for recruitment), and it will be mostly for people to get together and play, lvl, or just talk and have fun. I am not currently going to worry about guild wars although I am hoping that in the future, I will be able to have enough knowledgeable members of this that can help me and help the guild get to that point (which is another reason it will probably only consist of family and friends for a while because I know most ppl in game are looking for guilds who do that, which is fine).

Sorry for rambling. My question is, I saw a post a while ago where there was free web hosting for guilds, blogs, and such with a certain site, with an example of a site already created for one of the guilds...but when I clicked on it, the page no longer exists. Now I know there are many places out there with free web hosting for guilds but when I saw this was just for Fiesta I was interested to see what it was like compared to others I have seen. Since the example site did not show up I was wondering if that is still available (it was a post from way back in 2008 is another reason I wanted to ask first) and if so, once I start my guild, what do I need to do in order to get started with setting up my guild site.

If it is not still available...I would appreciate anyone's advice on what sites you guys use. I have looked at many but would like to know you all's opinion on the best ones out there since you all have always been so helpful with everything else since I have been playing.

Thanks so much and again sorry for rambling on
Old 01-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
If you want just a simple forum you can look at this thread.

I know a lot of guilds use mmoguildsites.com, it's pretty simple to set up and customize.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote