Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
GuardianOfHearts
Slime

GuardianOfHearts is on a distinguished road
Power Level Question!

I have searched the forums, but the posts I've seen doesn't give me a clear answer on this...

My main is a lv 91 cleric and I have been trying to powerlevel my brand new lv 15 archer. I noticed that my archer only gets 1 exp, no matter what range of leveled mobs I try (the highest I tried getting the archer to 15 was Luminous Stone 1). So I ended up just power questing to 15 instead, but this is very slow. I have also unpartied my archer and kept heals on it so I can get regular mob experience, but it is slow going as well without the party buff to increase damage.

The posts I've seen have a confusion on whether or not the higher level character's level difference to the new character mattered, or only the mob's level difference to the new character, or the high level character's level difference to the mob. From what I understand clearly, the mob's level to the new character matter (difference of around 25 levels)

My question is: Is it possible to power level my level 15 archer with my lv 91 cleric, or is my cleric too high of a level from my archer? If it is possible, where can I take my main to level my new archer the best?

Thanks in advance!