Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-11-2008, 05:04 AM   #1
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Boo >_>

While collecting mushrooms and toadstools for production skills, I remember what Loveless said about the 1 pixel off screen = no screenshot so I got every pixel on screen that wasn't part of the side-window/border thingy on screen and tested it out. And it worked, yay! <3 Then i wonder if it would reset to it's old spot if start it again... and it did. >_> Haha. @_@ Oh well, I rather adjust the window every time than having to switch between full screen or 1024x768 when i want to take screens.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:08 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
sorry but.... wat pixel?! HAHAHA

Oh you mean when you play in window mode?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:13 AM   #3
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Even when I'm in windowed, the pics only include stuff in the Fiesta window... o: 1 pixel wha? xD
Old 04-11-2008, 05:14 AM   #4
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Apparently when you're in window mode... if any part of the game is off screen (even 1 pixel) you can't take a picture.
^That. o-o

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 04-11-2008, 05:19 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh.... that's an interesting fact~

so u tested it and its true? (i was originally a bit confused about how the mushroom comes into this hahaha)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:35 AM   #6
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Oh, haha, nah, the mushrooms have nothing to do with it. xD And yeah, I think it's true.

Screenshot worked when the window was smaller than my screen (1024x768 window as full screen is 1280x1024 for me)

Screenshot worked when I moved the window to so all pixels were on screen (1280x960 for me, moved the window to the left a bit).

Screenshot didn't work when the window was just too big (1280x1024 w/ window frame, would have to move it so it was like I was playing in full screen o_O) and stuff went off screen or if the window was just slightly bigger and a few pixels went off screen (1280x800 or 1280x960, had to be shifted to the left a bit).

The right side was always a bit cut off because of the window frame on the left side was visible so I had to move the window to the left.

Not sure if any of that made sense. xD

I'm kinda curious as to why cause I remember taking screens in 1280x960 before without having to do anything. Then one day it just stopped working for me. @_@ I don't remember fiddling with anything that would cause it to move.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 04-11-2008, 05:56 AM   #7
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
All these numbers, brain over load :O

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Old Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #8
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Just use fraps for screens like me. XD

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #9
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Once again...

another thread I thought was about me, and I fail.

/3

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote