Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 03:48 AM   #11
Bao
Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 10

Bao is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone!

And yeah, not to brag but I was part of the best guilds on both Teva and Apoline servers, haha.

Fireriot and Synelia both still play?!? ZOMG I want to talk to them :[[[

Sux that poor English players are taking over and the eco is bad though. Sounds like a job for SUPERBAO! lol jk >.>
Old 03-23-2008, 03:52 AM   #12
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by fullback View Post
*cough*

Well Bao I wish I could help you out but I quit my fighter on apoline at level 17. BTW welcome back.
Lol, and fullback too. O_o

Originally Posted by Bao View Post
Thanks everyone!

And yeah, not to brag but I was part of the best guilds on both Teva and Apoline servers, haha.

Fireriot and Synelia both still play?!? ZOMG I want to talk to them :[[[

Sux that poor English players are taking over and the eco is bad though. Sounds like a job for SUPERBAO! lol jk >.>
Yeah, Fireriot came back. I think he's either 79 or very, very close to 78.

Synelia's in college, is somewhat inactive, but she shows up now and then.

1337 posts.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:54 AM   #13
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I iz from CB1 >.>;

but yeah...

if you were on Teva, I'd totally help you...

too bad Apoline is your choice =/

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 03-23-2008, 04:09 AM   #14
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
too bad Apoline is your choice =/
>[

Old 03-23-2008, 06:17 AM   #15
Bao
Grave Robber

I should go back to Teva, I'm level 24 on a fighter there >.>
Old 03-23-2008, 06:17 AM   #16
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Yeah, I'm downloading it again.

I'm level 40 on Apoline...I THINK lol!

I don't play Teva anymore - at least not in OB, so Apoline people get to know me?

I'm former Collision/Illuminati btw, so I do know how to grind and play the game.

Anyway, I need a general update on the game since OB came out, anything new I should know?

Thanks guys (and gals). :]

Edit:

Oh and apparently I have 300c...so I'm trying to sell some things, but a little help would be nice guys? lol, i'll pay you guys back.
BAO!!BAO!! lol if you played on Teva I'd give you some stuff : D. I have'nt played much lately but I've got a 7X archer sitting around. As for Apoline...I can give you most of the money off my fighter and probably some equipments.
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
You were part of Illuminati? :3

Come join Neutrality!

(I think my guild leaders took over Nox_Noctis which was the replacement for Illuminati after Illuminati got the guild bug.)
As for Ill it didnt get a guildbug. T.J*one of the former admins there* logged in and kicked everyone. Shelby etc etc. I should have done it myself D: ILL was the spwn of Satan. Nah not really but if I remember correctly thats what happened.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 03-23-2008, 06:22 AM   #17
Bao
Grave Robber

Teq, did I say I freakin' love you yet? Because I do; I'd really appreciate it if you did bro. On Apo I'm an archer though, but that's fine.

If you're playing on Teva then I think I might have to go there and play with ya even if it's on my 24 fighter.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #18
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
O-O;
Wait, I thought Tequila quit ... he has a 7x scout now? @-@;

And LOL @ Ralath.

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-23-2008, 05:30 PM   #19
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Teq, did I say I freakin' love you yet? Because I do; I'd really appreciate it if you did bro. On Apo I'm an archer though, but that's fine.

If you're playing on Teva then I think I might have to go there and play with ya even if it's on my 24 fighter.

I'm mostly only Semi-active. I only went back to see the new stuff but now im bored with that so im doin other things ^.^. I dunno maybe I'll come play on Apoline with you a bit from today until April 3rd then I'll be busy again.

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
O-O;
Wait, I thought Tequila quit ... he has a 7x scout now? @-@;

And LOL @ Ralath.
Technically I did quit but a friend of mines had 6X Scout so I *borrowed it* and went back and lvled it up ^.^. Once I got the lvl I wanted to I
stopped playin again ^.^.

*btw Bao my bad dude I was tired last night haha so when I went afk from MSN i passed out watching a movie with some friends who were over my apartment last nite* : D

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 03-23-2008 at 05:32 PM..
Old 03-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #20
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
;3; And you no say hi to me?
Closed Thread