Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #1
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Real life pro moments o-o

I'm bored so I'm making a thread, haha.

Anyways, earlier I went to my hallway to print something and had multiple things on my mind. So, when I turned to go into my brother's room, I closed the door on myself and I stood there for a moment wondering what was wrong. xD

A few years ago, I came home from school and noticed I had some stuff to throw away. I ended up almost throwing my socks and stuff into the trash. I caught myself before I did, but then I almost threw the trash into my laundry basket. @_@

That's all I remember right now. My brother now won't let the door-thing go. >_>

So, how about the rest of you?

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:40 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I lol'd at the door thing. xD
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:42 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I do that all the time. If I need to go downstairs to get something, I go downstairs, then stand there for a while trying to remember what I was supposed to get. What annoys me most is that I sometimes really don't remember at all for some reason, and go back upstairs, and just when I reach the last top step I remember. -_________________-"

Other than that, I never have real life pro moments because I am so cool. -cough-
Old 01-14-2008, 05:46 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I hate it when I'm looking for something and I have it in my hand the entire time. And.. I look all over the place. I was once looking for my flashdrive.. I could not find it anywhere, I even moved my bed. It was on my side table D:
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:47 AM   #5
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Haha, I do that too. I go out to the kitchen to do something but I forget what and go back sit, down, remember, and have to get up again. Though, sometimes I just plan to go outside my room to do something, but I don't actually think about and go to the kitchen anyway... A few hours later, I may remember that I planned to do something else that had nothing to do with the kitchen. o-o' Sometimes it also takes me a few days to remember what I was going to do. @_@

Edit: xD Ah, i also do that sometimes. Man, I'm going to have serious memory problems when I'm old. ._.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 01-14-2008, 05:49 AM   #6
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I once drove all the way to work, about a 45 minute drive at the time, before I realized it was a Saturday.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:52 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I once drove all the way to work, about a 45 minute drive at the time, before I realized it was a Saturday.
Oh no! LOL!
Old 01-14-2008, 05:55 AM   #8
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Haven't done that...yet. I'm sure I will in the future. @_@

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 01-14-2008, 05:55 AM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I did that with school =/ I was even freaking out. I woke up, realized it was 20 mins til school started. I rushed myself and then.. got shot down.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:58 AM   #10
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

I rather freak out I was late when it's the weekend than think it was the weekend when it was really Wednesday morning. Good thing my brother came in to yell at me to get up.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave