Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Esen Doodles

My Internet wasn't working for awhile so I decided to once again try and draw my archer... Well, not so much draw as scribble.

She looks like she is slouching to me, but that's partially because I didn't do a skeleton and that I am bad at anatomy/proportions. *still practicing* In any case, it's not as bad as how I drew 6 years ago. xD Hmm... messed up the lips. o-o'

See that hand? Sad thing, that's one of the better hands I ever drew. .___.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 01-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Wow, really nice work.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
You made me smile!!!!!!

You mentioned me in there. How sweet. Nice drawing by the way. Better than I could ever dream of doing.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
I used to think Fiesta's slimes were one of the ugliest I ever saw... Actually, that's probably still true. o-o' But the pet is so adorable. <3 Especially with the hopping.

And thank you. She looks like every other short haired, small liped, small chined female I draw though, haha. Except for her elf ears, I don't draw elves. o-o

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 01-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
haha hey that looks really good to me already!!

i wish i can draw ANYTHING like that!~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #6
A_Forever
:w

I read Esen Doodles as Esen Noodles @_@;;;
Old 01-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #7
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Lets have a fiesta stick figure drawing contest!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
I'd lose. drawing for me means

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 01-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #9
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Should see some old stuff, you'll wonder what's wrong with my eyes. I used to draw the ears too high and never noticed it was wrong until a friend pointed it out. Makes me wonder how much I really look at people...

Then take a boring social science class. xD Just joking... Well partially. o_o' I fell asleep so many times reading my gov textbook i had to do something to keep me awake.

Edit: xD In the time it took me to write this post, 3 posts popped up. o-o'

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 01-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
I read Esen Doodles as Esen Noodles @_@;;;
lol, I read it as Easy Doodles.

Closed Thread