Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Question about MJP @_@

I already got MJP on my fighter, but when I tried to get it on my mage, it doesn't work. >_>

Same map: I'm working on this in Graveyard of the Dead.

Same monster: My last attempt, I was dying to a spider. It was also the exact same spider, though I know it doesn't need to be the exact same one because of what I experienced on my fighter. It was just easier to pick on the same one since it was still there.

Wait 3+ minutes in between each death: I've done different things for this.

1) I estimated 3 minutes like I did with my fighter. No title.
2) I waited 4 minutes instead to play it safe. No title.
3) I waited for the game to respawn me instead of moving myself. Then I click on my computer's clock and watch the seconds go by so i know 3 minutes had passed before dying again. No title

On my fighter, it took 1 more death before I got the title, so I've always done at least (if not more) 11 deaths each time I tried. My last attempt, I did it 13 times.

So my question is, what am I doing wrong? @_@ Because I just don't get it. Dx

It can't be exp lost, I'm definitely losing experience. Not sure if that's even really a requirement.

The spiders and arch mage books are yellow to me too so they are not lower than me.

Mob doesn't need to KO me in 1 hit I'm sure. My fighter normally took 2, and my mage was dying in 1 hit anyway.

Is it just the server being laggy? Will I get my title 2384309232 months from now while idling in Elderine? Dx Or did I just forgot some requirement? :/

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 09-25-2008, 01:59 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
as far as i can tell... u did everything right to me....

i've clicked the box to respawn on my fighter and that seem to have worked fine too

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-25-2008, 03:54 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeah, I pretty much did the same thing but doesn't work either... I really don't get what's up with that title.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
Isabethan
Imp

In-Game Name: Isabethan|Isabeth
Current Level: 22|25
Server: Epith|Bijou
Isabethan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Isabethan
I got that title on Isabeth without even trying...I really don't know what's going on with that.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:33 AM   #5
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I used the second part of the level 60 job change quest. I got it after failing it ten times. Doesn't need to be 1hit (as it took quite a few to kill me, even with no armor), doesn't need to lose EXP (as it doesn't take away EXP for those failures). I immediately respawned back to Roumen, walked to the town chief, and then to the point where the text starts for the quest. I'm not sure if it has to be from the same type of monster, because I took a break in the middle of my spree for a couple of hours, so it undoubtedly reset the timer.