Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-10-2007, 03:12 AM   #21
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta

HEY! IT'S STORY TIME! GRAAAAHHH! *throws bookshelf at the window* GET READING!

/random

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:13 AM   #22
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
read to me mummy

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:21 AM   #23
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Read? Who? What?

*reads her junk mail*

Dear [insert my name here],

If you've ever lost a wallet full of money, you know that carrying a Credit Card on campus is safer than carrying cash. More acceptable than a Personal Check. And a life-savor when you suddenly need a dentist, or a new car battery

*speeds to the end*

I've actually lost around 15 dollars before. I also found 10 dollars before.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:28 AM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL! u lose more money from ur credit card than cash if it was stolen...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-10-2007, 03:35 AM   #25
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Haha, very true. Also, all my cards go in my wallet so... lose the wallet, lose everything.

I haven't actually gotten a credit card yet though. Partially become I'm lazy, and partially because I don't know where I would rather start.

Those dollars I lost also fell out of my pocket (bad decision). Those dollars I found appeared on my stuff after swimming lesson in my Freshman year. Very strange... They shouldn't have been mind as I don't take out any money until lunch and no one stole any money from as I had more than I started with that day.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-10-2007, 03:59 AM   #26
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
my turn! my turn!

once upon of time! the end!

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:17 AM   #27
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

I think that story is missing something. :O

*decides to have some fun*

In the dark depths of the polluted south sea, resides a beast of such terrible ferocity. For every ship that sails and for every thing that lives that dares cross it waters, it bites! Gnawing and tearing with all its might. One must not go near it, one must not even breathe its heavy and horrible stench or for days be bound to the bed.

*stops*

I could really go for some asparagus soup.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-10-2007, 04:23 AM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by Esen View Post
Haha, very true. Also, all my cards go in my wallet so... lose the wallet, lose everything.

I haven't actually gotten a credit card yet though. Partially become I'm lazy, and partially because I don't know where I would rather start.

Those dollars I lost also fell out of my pocket (bad decision). Those dollars I found appeared on my stuff after swimming lesson in my Freshman year. Very strange... They shouldn't have been mind as I don't take out any money until lunch and no one stole any money from as I had more than I started with that day.
i got a credit card coz Virgin lets u choose the colour and they've got PURPLE -MUST GET!-

my brain is a bit dead atm... sry i cant comment on ur story XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-10-2007, 04:30 AM   #29
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

I applied for one once, but they wanted me to go out of my way to prove i was in college since they couldn't check themselves as Fall Quarter didn't start yet. I was too lazy too, so I just left it get denied. xD

You must really like purple. o.o

It's not really a story, more like some lines I forced through my brain.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-10-2007, 05:10 AM   #30
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah i'm rather obsessed with purple XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...