Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 11:48 AM   #1
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
For the skill spammers...

Does anyone else, while spamming skills with a xbow for sure, notice that when you use attacks like Fury Impact and Bone shot, it gets cast almost instantly after other skills? I'd been experimenting with this and I've found that this also boosts the chance of the debuff always hitting. If you don't understand, let me put it in an example.

Ok, say you're fighting a monster. You first use Aimed Shot, then RIGHT before it's over you tap the button to use Fury Impact or Bone Shot. It casts maybe a second after the previous attack, and for me, it 9/10 means a successful debuff.
Has anyone else done this?
Old 12-25-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, I noticed that back in closed beta and made a habit of doing it that way ever since. Power Shot with Poison tacked on and Aimed Shot with a Bone Shot chaser. I'm not sure about it increasing the chance of the debuff connecting, but it does seem to shoot out much faster.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #3
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Same thing goes with heal/cleric attack.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:23 AM   #4
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Yep.
Like with heal and bash.
Cast heal, and since it has a 0.5 second cast, do bash right away and it cancels out the 0.5 seconds with the bash attack.
I always do it with fury impact, bone shot, aimed shot, then power shot. In order of distance and usefulness.

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-26-2007, 06:41 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Neat trick. But I think I got an insta-cast after spamming both Fury Impact and Bone Shot too. Will play with it some more tomorrow.
Closed Thread