Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 02:05 AM   #11
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

well if u were on teva im sure we would all help u
but like never solo till ur like lvl 45+ always pt cuz
will kill u as a archer hold back on like a few skill
like save some money im doign the same thing as
u are i got 4 +20 char on teva and its not smart
so im holding back on them till my cleric like 40-50
just think befor u act like i spent 130s today on like
stuff that 6 lvls away wich isnt smart

Old 03-10-2008, 02:14 AM   #12
Phibrizzo
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Felore
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Phibrizzo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I actually think soloing gets you more money if you shroom a lot (like I do).
using stones gets you more money in the long run, along with way faster experience.

your income benefits much more from green drops, so faster killing = higher chance to get a green drop soon. also, higher level = faster money, so it's double benefit! XD
plus you make the most of your scrolls if you use stones to kill nonstop, opposite to resting \;
Old 03-10-2008, 02:38 AM   #13
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Hm... I had little to no problems with buying skills as an Archer.

I've always been a soloist and much like Ralath I'm stingy as well.. :P I shroom most of the time and rarely buy materials for production. I've always farmed my mats as it gives me the drops and the exp I need. I found that making a Mage to farm was always pretty fast. After it gets to a certain level I'd delete it and make another one just to farm. Also, because I solo I get all the drops... and if a weapon/equipment drops you know you'll be the one to keep it. >P

In my opinion, KQ is more of a money burner than anything unless you've got a really good group in there - which on most occasion you won't. The reason being is that you don't get any drops while killing... and if at the end you receive an HP pot or two you wonder if it was worth it. It is fun though... but probably not the 'best' option if you want to save up. Perhaps start it a couple levels after the initial requirement?
Old 03-10-2008, 07:35 AM   #14
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I have the same problem too >3<
I'm not too poor as to buy my skills, but I'm pretty poor considering my level D:
I also solo most of the time. I also like to shroom up a lot xD
KQ was also a really good money gainer for me until I burned up more stones than exp gained in Robo >____o

I always buy my skills up to date, with the exception of passive skills, and I've always saved up tier 2 mats so I can decomp into tier 1 mats so I can level up my production skills.

And I'm still broke ... D:

I don't farm on my alts very much though >3 Maybe I'll try leveling up my cleric or my fighter soon enough.

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread