Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 02:26 PM   #11
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
^Kind of subjective.

Just play the game that you think is more fun!

I've never played Flyff, but if you can't decide, just keep both games installed and when you get bored of one game, go play the other.
Subjective, but true.

Once you need 8 digit experience to level, you lose 6 digits' worth of experience per death. If you're a mage and draw a ton of aggression, well, you'll lose lots of the experience that you gain, thus rendering efficiency reduced greatly.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #12
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
A 7x Mage can die 5 times in 20 seconds. Does happen sometimes in the worst situations.

xp loss is unimaginable so that people actually need CS if they want to be the norm.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #13
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
What the fuk are people whining about cashshop. That's the worst thing ever. It's real cash u use on it, so it's not uneven. With real cash u can do more than u can do on fiesta. And the players that whine about the prices, is it a lot? u'll probably eat the cash anyways, so lose weight and buy sparky.
And we could do it all be4 cash shop be4, do u need the fancy clothes and stuff actually? no. Just enjoy the GAME!

To the thread now:
Play fiesta. If u already joined us, be here
And if u feel like between 2 games, u should maybe try sumthing third or not play at all. Do sumthing else than sitting here and be outside
But if u dont like being outside...u can be between 2 games as u are but u gotta live with the thing, u'll never be good enought on them + u'll still be a pcwhore....so...u choose!
i prefer messing with hobbies and playing on my free time Nothing can get boring to me like that

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Old 06-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #14
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
If you are talking to me:

1. I have not complained about cash shop prices. I have merely stated that all of it adds up to quite a bit per month, and should be taken in due consideration.

2. I have spent more in this game than any before it. In the hundreds.

3. Some of us don't eat the money, but use it to pay for electricity, gas, etc.

Though I doubt you'll enjoy losing 1 million experience in the course of six minutes like I have done before.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #15
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Villi View Post
What the fuk are people whining about cashshop. That's the worst thing ever. It's real cash u use on it, so it's not uneven. With real cash u can do more than u can do on fiesta. And the players that whine about the prices, is it a lot? u'll probably eat the cash anyways, so lose weight and buy sparky.

noone even said anything negative about CS :|

Just look through the posts again and see what was really said.

Originally Posted by Villi View Post
And we could do it all be4 cash shop be4, do u need the fancy clothes and stuff actually? no. Just enjoy the GAME!
I assume you're talking about that by-gone era when cash shop first came out, the cap was 59, and average level through the server was 30....?

And yes, when Cash Shop first came out, a lot of people thought that it would lead to a deterioration in overall game quality/play enjoyment. Most of them are no longer playing but it's based on your point of view.
I tend to think to lean that way myself most of the time :/

No, noone actually needs the unnecessary skins tht you buy from the CS like clothes and the accessories, but ask how many people in the later stages of the game (to call someone high-lvled is subjective :/ ) especially Mages and Archers how that Blessing of Teva has saved them a lot of time grinding. All that xp you spent 5 hours grinding for??? 5mins and a lag-spike later (either yours or your Clerics) and that's all gone.

Hope you're still enjoying your game.

off-topic:-the right brow of your siggy-emote is off by a space

Last edited by Ivramire; 06-08-2008 at 07:30 PM..
Old 06-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #16
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
the brown is there for coolio :P

and no i didnt mean u...just bursted out wut i was gonna say a few days ago in sum thread :P

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Old 06-09-2008, 03:57 AM   #17
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
My plan.
Okay this my sound kinda... well you fill it in here.

For me to play both Fiesta and FlyFF this is what I'm going to do.

Sunday-Fiesta
Monday-FlyFF
Tuesday-Fiesta
Wednesday-FlyFF
Thursday-Fiesta
Friday-FlyFF
Saturday-Fiestal

What do you think?

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 06-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #18
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
As long as you're having fun it's good.

I've merged this with your other thread since it's pretty much the same topic.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:54 AM   #19
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Your not high lvl in either so it doesnt matter. The question
is which do u enjoy more...
Old 06-09-2008, 02:46 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
Okay this my sound kinda... well you fill it in here.

For me to play both Fiesta and FlyFF this is what I'm going to do.

Sunday-Fiesta
Monday-FlyFF
Tuesday-Fiesta
Wednesday-FlyFF
Thursday-Fiesta
Friday-FlyFF
Saturday-Fiestal

What do you think?
This sounds like a good idea. It gives you time on both games and you can decide which one you like better.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread