Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
akitamora
Imp

akitamora is on a distinguished road
Pet Mounts

If you buy pet mounts in the Fiesta Store, are they permanent? The reason I ask is that my Raccoon mount I have only has a few hours left on it.

-Akitamora
Old 09-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
There are permanant and temporary versions of mounts.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
The 30 day mounts in the cash shop have time limits. While the permanent ones require food and will slowly run down until you feed them again. The food can also b purchased in the cash shop. If it has a time limit on it, then it sounds like a temporary mount. Currently only the cat, monkey and dog are permanent, while the Pegasus are temporary. There may be one more temp one that I am forgetting.

EDIT: The brown raccoon is a temporary, while up intil a week or so, the white raccoon was a permanent (it has now been removed from the cash shop, but if bought prior, you still keep it).

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-24-2010, 06:18 AM   #4
akitamora
Imp

akitamora is on a distinguished road
thank you for your help.

-Akitamora
Closed Thread