Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #11
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

That makes a lot of sense now, thanks.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:07 AM   #12
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road
ok...i was sure i read in the bright kindom wiki that you start getting them at lvl 7, and 1 point every 2 lvls...and ive noticed i do get them every 2 lvls.

now lvl 34 rights, so

lvl 7 =1
9,11,13,15,17,19,21,23,25,27,29,31,33 soooooo....14 total.

ok new line!

so i only empowered 1 of my skills, slice n dice =]

+5 empower points to DMG
+5 empower points to SP reduce
+4 empower points to Cooldown. and i bought all the skill scrolls at lvl 1 =] casue on Nameless i started with loads of silvers so i could aford it. so um thats like me being in about -25ish skill empowers...which doesnt make sense...ya =] good nites.
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:32 AM   #13
thailehuy
Fire Mushroom

thailehuy is on a distinguished road
I'm sure learning the heal skills at lvl 3 will cost you some skill point, and getting first skill point at lvl 7 is plainly wrong
Old 07-04-2007, 03:56 PM   #14
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
we...dont lose any points for getting skills or upgrading them to a better tier...

i always thought it was normal to not get skill empowerment points (do not confuse with skill points) because your just empowering your skills, not getting points for them. Of course gettign a chance to empower your skills every lvl would be nice but...not sure if that would be great ;o

At lvl 20, i had the same amount skill points as i did before i finished my quest ( i only had only skill but after i failed the quest, i bought all available fighter skills and still had the exact same amount of SEP -Skill Empowerment Points- as i did.)

What i do remember was spending all my SEP points at lvl 37 when i only had 15.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:43 AM   #15
snakz
Speedy Slime

snakz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
we...dont lose any points for getting skills or upgrading them to a better tier...

i always thought it was normal to not get skill empowerment points (do not confuse with skill points) because your just empowering your skills, not getting points for them. Of course gettign a chance to empower your skills every lvl would be nice but...not sure if that would be great ;o

At lvl 20, i had the same amount skill points as i did before i finished my quest ( i only had only skill but after i failed the quest, i bought all available fighter skills and still had the exact same amount of SEP -Skill Empowerment Points- as i did.)

What i do remember was spending all my SEP points at lvl 37 when i only had 15.

agree with what spanky has said. have a lvl 25 cleric and have bout 12 empowerment point. but this still need some looking into maybe cause the two of us are wrong. can any1 else comfirm this??
Old 07-05-2007, 03:33 AM   #16
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by snakz View Post
agree with what spanky has said. have a lvl 25 cleric and have bout 12 empowerment point. but this still need some looking into maybe cause the two of us are wrong. can any1 else comfirm this??
;_; spanky!?! SPANKY!? its sparky ;( lol
Old 07-05-2007, 04:35 AM   #17
thailehuy
Fire Mushroom

thailehuy is on a distinguished road
Until second phase of CB open, I will take screenshot of my skill windows
Old 07-05-2007, 05:00 AM   #18
Deaths_Illusion
Jewel Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Sian
Current Level: 21 XD
Deaths_Illusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via MSN to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via Yahoo to Deaths_Illusion
;_; spanky!?! SPANKY!? its sparky ;( lol
ROFL haha that made me laugh .
Anywho, i dont really understand the question :S.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:31 AM   #19
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
i always thought it was normal to not get skill empowerment points (do not confuse with skill points
Yeah I had always thought they were two different things. Apparently the game calls it "skill experience", so they probably are two different things. But then again, if they are different, where do we get to see how much "skill experience" we have?

I have a feeling it's kinda bugged anyway, so I guess we'll see what we're really supposed to get in the next CB (they better have fixed that D.