Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #11
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher

Haha! I noticed that yesterday and assumed it was a Planet of the Apes reference. Pretty cool
Old 07-06-2007, 08:21 PM   #12
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
when has a mmorpg ever been made in america? XD But yeah I saw that and I was like "WTF?! PLANET OF THE APES!?" since I live in New York State, it was kind of funny to see it just randomly there XD
Old 07-07-2007, 02:09 AM   #13
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
i thought somthign was growing out of his armpit...scary @_@
Old 07-07-2007, 04:13 AM   #14
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Synelia View Post
when has a mmorpg ever been made in america? XD
Graphical MMORPGs actually originated in America with the original Neverwinter Nights and many of the most successful and popular ones are developed by American based companies. Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Asheron's Call, Everquest, Lord of the Rings Online, and World of Warcraft to name a few big ones. [/gaming history lesson]

Hey, you asked.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:26 AM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL I never noticed that.. although I don't think I've ever made it to that far in sea of greed.

I reckon they should have all the other famous things in other countries as well. Like.. the great wall of china! @.@" Or the leaning tower of pisa... that'd be so weird.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:23 AM   #16
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Where in the see of greed is it I have been about everywhere but I guess Ill have to look harder when it comes back out.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #17
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Lolol. 10.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #18
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
It falled ;[
Old 07-09-2007, 11:47 PM   #19
Deaths_Illusion
Jewel Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Sian
Current Level: 21 XD
Deaths_Illusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via MSN to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via Yahoo to Deaths_Illusion
i like planet of the apes XD!
preferably the old one :P
Old 07-10-2007, 01:02 AM   #20
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Yeah, the new one was... different. Well, that's Tim Burton for ya. What was with the ending?
Closed Thread