Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 05:42 AM   #21
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Blaaah I have a suggestion. Can you post which monsters should a player train on at a certain lvl?

+Rep if you do! Lol...
Well different classes can level on different things based on their class' advantages.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:22 AM   #22
Shoxy
Slime

Current Level: 20
Shoxy is on a distinguished road
Great Maps, thanks for taking your time to make and post them.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:12 AM   #23
Deaths_Illusion
Jewel Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Sian
Current Level: 21 XD
Deaths_Illusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via MSN to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via Yahoo to Deaths_Illusion
Hands down the best guide yet XD!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #24
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I was playing around, trying to learn some Flash and I used one of the maps to try a few little things. It's just some invisible interactive buttons over the monster names that should pop up a picture and monster info when you run the cursor over the names. I like how it turned out and it gave me a few ideas so now I'm thinking about making all of these maps into one interactive guide.

I only just started learning flash yesterday though, and I don't have a good grasp on the scripting part yet. For now I'm thinking I could just do all the maps like that Forest of Tides one with monster images/info and make it to where you can navigate from inside the image by clicking on the portals. Like you click the the gate to Roumen and the Roumen map comes up.

I'd also like to have the world map, (the one that comes up when you hit U in the game), be the first thing that pops up and have clickable buttons under the areas there too so you can go anywhere from the start. I don't have a screenshot of it anymore; I have no clue what I did with it, I know I used to have one. Anyway if anyone has it can you post it please. Tyty

Can't seem to embed flash here so I stuck it over here

Last edited by Pritcher; 07-14-2007 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: Updated link.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:52 PM   #25
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I was playing around, trying to learn some Flash and I used one of the maps to try a few little things. It's just some invisible interactive buttons over the monster names that should pop up a picture and monster info when you run the cursor over the names. I like how it turned out and it gave me a few ideas so now I'm thinking about making all of these maps into one interactive guide.

I only just started learning flash yesterday though, and I don't have a good grasp on the scripting part yet. For now I'm thinking I could just do all the maps like that Forest of Tides one with monster images/info and make it to where you can navigate from inside the image by clicking on the portals. Like you click the the gate to Roumen and the Roumen map comes up.

I'd also like to have the world map, (the one that comes up when you hit U in the game), be the first thing that pops up and have clickable buttons under the areas there too so you can go anywhere from the start. I don't have a screenshot of it anymore; I have no clue what I did with it, I know I used to have one. Anyway if anyone has it can you post it please. Tyty

Can't seem to embed flash here so I stuck it over here
That would be very to helpful to new players. The world map is also a very good idea, so you can go to where ever you want to. And make the maps have links to the other places that they connect to. If you keep going on this, it'll get to be very impressive.

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.

Last edited by ColdxHeart; 07-11-2007 at 10:45 PM..
Old 07-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #26
ChaosTassadar
Imp

ChaosTassadar is on a distinguished road
When having the mob's picture come up, why dont u highlight the places where it spawns as well? Either that or maybe have the arrows go to that spot or something?

Looks great btw, if we end up with an entire world map like this it would be a very useful tool indeed!
Old 07-11-2007, 10:43 PM   #27
Deaths_Illusion
Jewel Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Sian
Current Level: 21 XD
Deaths_Illusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via MSN to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via Yahoo to Deaths_Illusion
Hey i was also thinking... could u include monsters lvls in this guide? that way we dont just run out there like noobs and die haha
Old 07-11-2007, 10:58 PM   #28
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I added monster levels to the jpegs a while ago. It's the number in parentheses next to the name. Their levels are also under the names in the popup window in the flash version.

Originally Posted by ChaosTassadar
When having the mob's picture come up, why dont u highlight the places where it spawns as well?
I liked that idea. I made it so that it still shows the popup when you mouse over the names, but if you click and hold on the names the locations on the map are highlighted yellow and the information window disappears since it covers up much of the map.

Forest of Tides

Last edited by Pritcher; 07-11-2007 at 11:42 PM..
Old 07-12-2007, 02:02 AM   #29
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Wooooooooooooooooow. I'm impressed! Very creative, I haven't seen this done to monster maps before. I really like it. Nice flash work, because I always have trouble learning how to use it for some reason! I go through some tutorials and then I give up half way.

Cool stuff Pritcher. -thumbs up-
Old 07-12-2007, 02:20 AM   #30
NavMan
Tomb Fox

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Navv
Current Level: 1000000000000
NavMan will become famous soon enoughNavMan will become famous soon enough
Very nice! Keetos maybe you could put these maps onto the website?

Closed Thread