Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-06-2008, 06:18 AM   #11
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road

True that too lol. Very appealing
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

bloodrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #12
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
UPDATE:
By CSR_Joker
---
A NOTE REGARDING ONGOING FIESTA SERVICE

As you may already know, Outspark is making some changes to the way we serve Fiesta players located in Europe.

Due to the success of Outspark's Fiesta, local publishers no longer want Outspark to accept new Fiesta players from several European countries. Beginning on July 14, 2008 at 12pm PDT (GMT -7 hours), we will no longer accept new Fiesta players from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Residents of these countries who have been playing Fiesta through Outspark's English service prior to July 14, 2008 at 12pm PDT may continue to enjoy this immersive game at Outspark.com. Please be aware that character transfers to other Fiesta service providers will not be allowed.

The Outspark community is like a family to us and we are saddened to no longer be able to support new German, Austrian, and Swiss Fiesta players. At the same time, we are excited to offer players from these countries access to our other great games including Secret of the Solstice, Project Powder, Bread 'n Butter—and the awesome titles coming to Outspark.com in the near future!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and want all of you to know that we continue to be committed to bringing every Outspark member the best possible games and online entertainment service with our game masters.

-The Outspark Team

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:13 PM   #13
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Due to the success of Outspark's Fiesta, local publishers no longer want Outspark to accept new Fiesta players from several European countries. Beginning on July 14, 2008 at 12pm PDT (GMT -7 hours), we will no longer accept new Fiesta players from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Residents of these countries who have been playing Fiesta through Outspark's English service prior to July 14, 2008 at 12pm PDT may continue to enjoy this immersive game at Outspark.com. Please be aware that character transfers to other Fiesta service providers will not be allowed.
Aren't we a little arrogant this morning?

Damn I hate companies like that.

Anyways looks like I'm staying~

*walks of the immigration boat*

hi guys

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #14
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
same ^^

Mwahhhah the sexybeast is back :P
btw are u russian booyah? xD

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Villi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:29 PM   #15
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
He's German...Das Boot!

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:16 PM   #16
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I'm from Cali...

and Ohio...

Oo.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
This is pretty amazing. I think someone at Outspark (named CSR_Joker) is puffing the magic dragon.

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Hello everyone,

Outspark continues to confuse us

From our point of view the situation has not changed. It is really strange that Outspark is stating something without consulting us, but it seems that they do not want to give your chars away, denying a transfer though it is technically possible, and keeping you until you suddenly wake up and are banned. I would be happy if we had reached an agreement yet, but it seems Outspark is just ignoring the legal situation for now, not even replying to mails recently.

We have been open with you from the beginning on the legal situation and I am sorry I cannot give you more detailed infos yet. Please be patient...

Regards,
Alpha
One.

Oh, wait?

Originally Posted by CSR_Joker
Folks,

I gave you our company official announcement after we spoke with Gamigo this morning.

I'm not sure who this Alpha person is, if he is a staff with Gamigo, he should check with his management.
And...

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
WTF???

Just for the record, I am the Marketing Director for gamigo who negotiated the contracts for Fiesta EU and is responsible for all our games. Neither me nor the CEO of gamigo have been discussing this morning with Outspark, in fact we have been waiting for a reply to emails send by us last week because we wanted to make a joint statement.

I am really not ammused by this.
Wow.

Outspark is... Pruh-tarded.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #18
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
One big HORRAY for Outspark and there negotiations methods.

and another quote from Alpha
Originally Posted by Alpha
We have been actively trying to reach an agreement and joint statement with Outspark since we signed the license early this year - even before then. All communication attempts have been turned down until recently. Until today views on the matter have been exchanged, but no agreement has been reached (as you can see by the fact that there was no joint statement). I think it is not fair of US GMs to call us "unprofessional" as we have not been making announcements without consulting with the other party as they have several times - we only said that nothing had been decided yet and that we wanted you to be patient. That is the current status still.

Last edited by MaxOff; 07-08-2008 at 10:25 PM..
MaxOff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #19
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
^Negotiating. Some might call it blatant lying. I'm one of those people. =)
Old 07-08-2008, 10:17 PM   #20
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Makes for good drama.
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote