Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
FoxyBrown
Boogy

Harpoon Lagoon Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: FoxyBrown
Current Level: 75
Server: Bijou
FoxyBrown is on a distinguished road
Fiesta Just Got Exciting for me again

So... after posting a question about Uruga here and finding out alot of good info, I waited until I pinged lvl 33 and used a scroll to go to Uruga. And it has completely made Fiesta exciting once again. Here's a report!

At first I ran around and checked out the city, ran up the stairs and got a look of the landscape (similar to one of the screenies that won the Outspark competition). I noticed there were some quests to accept, but after seeing what they wanted me to kill I decided against accepting them!

When I was satisfied I had met all the new NPC's and had seen all that there was so see, I headed off to see how far I could make it to AeF. I was at 400 something xp and 0%, so Hey! why not?

I headed down the stairs and got my first in person look at an orc. Scary! But what I found was a tank and a cleric who were looking for a mage. I was standing right there so they invited me.

We killed orcs for a bit and I was getting about 200 xp per kill and we had no problems. The tank did his job, the cleric his, and though I missed on a few of my spells, I spammed them for all I was worth. We then headed back to uruga to get buffed (my first and only ever time begging for a buff!). We decided to head towards AeF. We stayed for a bit killing um... some sort of Trumpy? And I was getting 550 or so xp a kill! I gained about 20% of my lvl in about 20 minutes.

The best part was that I finally found my guild. I had been wanting to join one, and had been part of a couple just by random invite. But I wanted a guild that had some standards of who they accept. Besides which, the guy who invited me to the guild I was formerly part of put me off in a way. I was duoing with him (mage and tank). We were in MT and killing Zombies, hidden among Flying staffs. So I figured I'd do him a favor and lure the zombies out with ice blast and then let him kick and take the aggro. Well, he couldn't figure out how to do that, and when i asked him if he had kick, he said no. Well, what kind of a tank that is lvl 3x doesn't know how to use kick? Certainly not the type of people I want in my guild (unless they are teachable, which is what I was trying to do with this guy, but it just wasn't possible).

Anyway, my new proud Guild is the "Untouchables." I'm hoping to get some of them on FF. I think I have a lot to offer them with my money making abilities and they have a lot to offer me with partying up. Our motto, "Guild first."

I've requested to have a private guild forum here on FF for it. If anybody here on FF is on Bijou and looking for a guild, I'll put in a good word for you! But there is still an interview process (which is why I love them!)

Ok, that ends my incredibly long post!
Old 01-16-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Congrats on your first trip to Uruga and for finding a guild. I am glad that your first trip was successful.
A guild tends to make everything about the game a lot more fun. At least that is what i have found.
And we always welcome new people to FF.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
My first trip was amusing. My friends was planning a run there, this was back when 8s for an Uruga scroll seemed ridicilous. But Lith and I got scrolls and went there. We were standing somewhere.. forgot where just looking at the landscape when a mushroom popped up on the town and began going after us.
Glad your first time in Uruga was fun ^^ Its(or was) a peaceful place to chill.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #4
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
before it was overrun, uruga was fun to jump on a horse and try to make it as far as you can. I once made it all the way to FoS where the blue archons sit on that hill. Now days thats easy as pie, you just have to wait for a party to come by.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #5
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
I'm glad you found what you've been looking for. Guilds are always there to add some excitement to your gaming experience, usually that is.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:29 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Did they take you to the waterfall in AEW??! (i assume ur AeF is AEW....)

everytime i take a guildie to uruga... i take them to the waterfall too as if its an excursion XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-16-2008, 11:18 PM   #7
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
The second time I went to Uruga, I glitched an orc hunter to kill me at the highest point in town.

So far I think that's the highlight of my Fiesta career.
Closed Thread