Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-04-2008, 06:05 AM   #51
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback

Originally Posted by djtiesto View Post
new idea
Magie mage cold down increase
mage should be more lucky on refine reason to low hp and end
online support for new comeror who want to report someone
to night i tell you more now i have to go
im a gm on another
i know what im taking
Magie Mage?
Old 03-04-2008, 06:09 AM   #52
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
u do know that mages are supposed to have low defense/hp in exchange for having high attack right?

anyway, i honestly dont think its a good idea to make mages refine success rates higher, because then everyone will just make a mage to upgrade items, and also u might as well say clerics and fighters with 1h swords should have higher success rates in because they have low damage?
Old 03-04-2008, 06:10 AM   #53
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I could handle AoEing Blue Trumpys at 40-49. I could solo Blue Trumpys at 40-49. IIRC, Trumpys are about Lv75. Ok, so now I'm not allowed to kill mobs that I can solo at 40-45? BS. Make the 1 exp thing only effect 1-39.

And the patch would make your precious BR mobs give you 1 exp each at 50-60. How is this any different than the Blue Trumpys? I guess people really only care if it effects them?
Old 03-04-2008, 06:57 AM   #54
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
new idea
im a gm on another
i know what im taking
...I can tell?

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
I could handle AoEing Blue Trumpys at 40-49. I could solo Blue Trumpys at 40-49. IIRC, Trumpys are about Lv75. Ok, so now I'm not allowed to kill mobs that I can solo at 40-45? BS. Make the 1 exp thing only effect 1-39.

And the patch would make your precious BR mobs give you 1 exp each at 50-60. How is this any different than the Blue Trumpys? I guess people really only care if it effects them?
I think it has more to do with trying to even the maps out. Yeah, one goal is to prevent lowbies from being plvled in CP or even asking for parties in CP, but maybe they are thinking that this will tell the lvls 40+ to lvl in CP and SEG and (idk.. some more maps) instead of going to FoS and taking spots from lvls 60-79 who can't grind in CP and SEG effectively.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #55
juchiha
Mushroom

juchiha is on a distinguished road
finnally im gonna love this patch but im level 39 :'{

i love goodies ^-^

Last edited by Spirit; 03-04-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Please do not double Post :)
juchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #56
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by juchiha View Post
finnally im gonna love this patch but im level 39 :'{

i love goodies ^-^
Hihi. See that you are new to the forums. We do not allow double posting on these forums, unless it is in MoS. Please use the edit button in the bottom right corner if you need to add something and noone else has posted yet, thanks!!!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #57
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
new idea
im a gm on another
i know what im taking
That game that you're a "GM" of better be a foreign game... or I fear for those players.
=/
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post

BR mobs are lvl 80+, and at lvl 50 you should barely be able to solo a Sylph at best... so what's the point of grinding in BR if you're going to just leech? I'm 58 now, and I can effectively grind in FoS up to Lizard Knight... I can't do any boss mobs... so I believe that if you can effectively grind in an area, then you should be able to move onto the next area.

Really.

=)

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #58
Kizuku
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Rayus
Current Level: 69
Kizuku is on a distinguished road
These next two months are gonna be awesome, it sounds like. Especially the Archer thing, since I randomly became an archer freak recently. The only thing so far that they haven't covered is my want for a tutorial battleground of sorts for 10-19 and not to mention just a normal battleground for 20-29. So far I have no characters over level 30, and I wanna see what these things are all about. Anyway, everything in the update sounds like a change for the better. I wish they'd elaborate on the "Class Branching" thing, though.
Level: 69
Guild: Soulreaver

Chiyukou:
Class: High Cleric
Level: 32
Guild Academy: None

Bakusaidin:
Class: Wiz Mage
Level: 40
Guild: Soulreaver

Renkuuzan: DELETED
Class: Hawk Archer
Level: -32
Guild: None

Imposter_Rayus:
Class: Hawk Archer
Level: 20
Guild Academy: Soulreaver

Kizuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:56 PM   #59
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
But soloing is different that grinding in parties. No, I can't kill Slyphs fast enough while soloing, but I can kill it in seconds with a party.

5x's can and did grind in BR when it was open, and it isn't much harder than FoS. You can't be called a leech if you can hit the mobs without an AIM scroll or if you can handle one.