Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 02:17 AM   #1
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
FAQ for the Questions and Inquiries Forum

Since people seem to post common questions pretty often, (skill empowerment, production skills, harvesting, etc.) would it be worth it to sticky a FAQ thread to direct people to before they post? It might reduce the number of similar threads.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:31 AM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I agree it would be nice. However, I dont know if most people would use it or not.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-02-2008, 03:44 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I think that even if it was there people would STILL make new threads. The reason being that these people don't even use the search button or just go through the pages anyway...
Old 01-02-2008, 03:46 AM   #4
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
That is true. I've noticed a lot of threads about "the best way to make money," even though the Wiki already has a page about that.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:21 AM   #5
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I think that while it is a good idea, I also think that as for skill empowerment there needs to be more detailed guides and more variety of guides. I also disagree with some of the points in the wiki aabout skill empowerment though... Like, why would anyone want to reduce the SP consumtion of endure, a buff skill which lasts 1 hour? (you would probably use it at most 5 times in an hour or maybe 50 mins if your party is full)
Closed Thread