Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #51
FatalLace
Kebing

In-Game Name: FatalLace/WinterLace/Faytal
Current Level: Enchanter [89] / Warrior [70] / Scout [80]
Server: Bijoffline
FatalLace is on a distinguished road

BooooOOoOOOoooOo.....

hey FF Crew! Long time no see!! XD

Thanks for the comments on the first issue of the magazine! I'm glad most of you enjoyed it, though someone said parts were "boring" -.-!!!

haha, it's okay though. =) it's not easy to write stuff that the masses will find humor in. try it sometime!

I did want to thank Yosei, Loveless, and LadyLoki for coming forward and asking to be a part of the team and help me out with future issues. I already have them hard at work =)

We have a lot of great stuff coming up that hopefully will keep you all entertained! If you read my opening "Welcome" in the magazine, i did disclose that i'm neither a satirist or professional columnist, so bear with me okay? like i said, it's not easy to write humor =P

the magazine itself started out as just cover art. i always thought it would be cool if Fiesta had it's own magazine, and i dreamed of what the covers would look like and what kind of content it would contain. that's the inspiration for it all. shortly after i posted some of the artwork, i contacted SKiNG and asked him if he would support me going-forward in creating an actual magazine for the players to download. he thought it was a great idea and so far has partnered with me in getting information printed in the magazine. he will be informing me on upcoming releases/patches so that the magazine will continue to be a preview of things to come, not a rehash of info that already resides on the forums.

that being said, LadyLoki did ask me about a FiestaFan Report that could be included in the magazine, i thought it would be great, but i'm not sure exactly what the content would be like. some of you made mention of the Arcade games and tournaments that you have, but i'd like to keep the magazine's content strictly about Fiesta. those readers of the regular Outspark forum may not know of the regulars here @ FF, so the story itself may not interest them.

the SlimeKQ wiki entry that i used in the magazine was well received by some of the comments that i got through forum PMs. I was hoping that Fiesta Magazine could continue to rely on the Wiki as a valuable resource of information. I did credit the Wiki and provided the web address as well. if you'd like th wiki to be excluded let me know, though the information that's contained there is invaluable to the players.

so brainstorm amongst yourselves and let me know how we can include FF in the magazine without being too specific about individual players.

someone mentioned that the magazine had a "Bijou-bias" or "Bijou-slant" not the exact words, i'm paraphrasing, it really doesn't. The initial magazine covers did because i posted a sort of casting call on the Bijou forums, but this was when i was doing just the daily covers that you see in my signature.

The covers now will tie into one of the stories that the magazine contains. In the past i had the liberty of using a great screenshot and just making up a fictional headline without having to actually write the article. that's changed. it's actually reversed now, i have to write the article then take the screenie to match! hard!

if there's anything you guys would like to see in the magazine, or anything changed, please let yosei, loveless, ladyloki, or myself know. The magazine is for you, the players.

Thanks again for reading!

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Calling Bijou "Home" since 11/07

Last edited by FatalLace; 05-08-2008 at 09:54 PM..
FatalLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #52
SnowStorm
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: Imaginary
Current Level: 37
Server: Bijou
SnowStorm is on a distinguished road
I wouldnt mind seeing things like the highest level player, and the person whose completed the most quests or kingdom quests, or even who has the most money. Just random little things like that.

...Imaginary... Waiting to be captured... Wanting to be free... Floating away... In a River Of Flowers...
SnowStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 06:37 AM   #53
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I think that sort of stuff will be really hard to find out and retrieve.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:09 AM   #54
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
whoa it's FayFay! Long time no see And good job with the mag!

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Ulrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:55 PM   #55
FatalLace
Kebing

In-Game Name: FatalLace/WinterLace/Faytal
Current Level: Enchanter [89] / Warrior [70] / Scout [80]
Server: Bijoffline
FatalLace is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SnowStorm View Post
I wouldnt mind seeing things like the highest level player, and the person whose completed the most quests or kingdom quests, or even who has the most money. Just random little things like that.
It would be very difficult to get any of this type of info.. the highest leveled players are obviously level 79 atm.. there's probably over a hundred between the 4 servers.

completed the most quests? also difficult to figure since some people do the repeatables quite often. if you're going strictly by fame, the fame on my main is nearly maxed.

most money? again very difficult as this can be skewed even if u ask them to submit a screenshot. they could of course photoshop it, or they could just borrow money from a bunch of friends to take the shot. i know that a lot of people have money tied up in equipments and such as well, so how do u count that?

i'm glad that you're thinking, but these are a bit too hard to get a grasp on.

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Calling Bijou "Home" since 11/07
FatalLace is offline   Reply With Quote