Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 05:44 AM   #11
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Saeles View Post
rofl, are you serious? XD That's awesome! But I'm so envious of your level 30! I've got like 4 levels or so to go. I was going to pull an all nighter too (yay for no school!).

At least I'm not the only one having this problem. *shares her misery* >_>
Why have I not seen you yet? D:

The moment Fiesta is back up i'm adding you as a friend. I need to go do quests and put off x3 EXP for a bit. I gotta kill the Skeleton Knight, do the quest to get Revive, buy new spells/skills, etc. I too was going to pull an all nighter but thats not going to happen now. ;~;
Old 11-15-2007, 05:44 AM   #12
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Can't login either. Luckily i just completed KQ. XDDD

Maybe it's patch timee. And my cleric is lvl 28.3 with 4 skills unbought. o__O

And 0 hammer/mace masteries since lvl 20. O_________o

I'm the 2nd best cleric ever. ;DDDDDD
Old 11-15-2007, 05:45 AM   #13
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Ah, no wonder there's suddenly so many people on here.

Maybe they're doing that patch.
Aw man! How long is it going to last? =/
Old 11-15-2007, 05:49 AM   #14
Saeles
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Saeles
Current Level: 4x
Server: Apoline
Saeles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Saeles
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Why have I not seen you yet? D:
The moment Fiesta is back up i'm adding you as a friend. I need to go do quests and put off x3 EXP for a bit. I gotta kill the Skeleton Knight, do the quest to get Revive, buy new spells/skills, etc. I too was going to pull an all nighter but thats not going to happen now. ;~;
lol, I dunno! Probably because I've been character hopping until I settled on my cleric, and I'm new-ish! Feel free to add me though, I looooove talking to people.
;-; Awww, no all nighter? That's horrible! What if it comes back up?! Though I think I might go to bed and then wake up later in the morning (sacriledge!).

Rofl. >D My friends just got mad cause I jinxed their Fiesta! Muahaha, more people are down! Share the misery~!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:49 AM   #15
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
They didn't say a thing.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:50 AM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah, looks like someone tripped over a cord *looks at Izahead*
Old 11-15-2007, 05:55 AM   #17
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Saeles View Post
lol, I dunno! Probably because I've been character hopping until I settled on my cleric, and I'm new-ish! Feel free to add me though, I looooove talking to people.
;-; Awww, no all nighter? That's horrible! What if it comes back up?!:eek: Though I think I might go to bed and then wake up later in the morning (sacriledge!).

Rofl. >D My friends just got mad cause I jinxed their Fiesta! Muahaha, more people are down! Share the misery~!
Lol. I like character hopping, its fun. I finally decided to go with a Cleric as well. But I talk too much to be really good at it. I love talking to people too! Yay talking! <3

Well... my PC is downstairs and my Mother doesn't want me staying up all night. Besides, I am kinda tired and if I get sleep now, when the servers are up i'll have plenty of fuel to keep going and take advantage of the x3 EXP.

You jinxed us all! Witch! Hisssssss! D<
Old 11-15-2007, 05:57 AM   #18
Lackluster
Kebing

Lackluster is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Lol. I like character hopping, its fun. I finally decided to go with a Cleric as well. But I talk too much to be really good at it. I love talking to people too! Yay talking! <3

Well... my PC is downstairs and my Mother doesn't want me staying up all night. Besides, I am kinda tired and if I get sleep now, when the servers are up i'll have plenty of fuel to keep going and take advantage of the x3 EXP.

You jinxed us all! Witch! Hisssssss! D<
Looks like I'm no longer your favorite... </3
Old 11-15-2007, 05:59 AM   #19
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Lackluster looks jealoussssss~

ZZ. I'm bored. I skipped my lessons to play fiesta and now there's this STUPID PATCH. ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. !!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:59 AM   #20
Lackluster
Kebing

Lackluster is an unknown quantity at this point
Site and patcher are back up.
Closed Thread