Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 05:43 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Skills to Empower for Tanks?

I've looked at several places but I was wondering what and how I should empower skills for a full END tank. So far I haven't used up any points and would like to know from player experiences what worked out.

I'm guessing that most would be decreasing SP consumption. Also, I was wondering if I should get the next level of the skills if they become available and if so, which ones?

Thanks in advance. IF there is already a thread or a certain place where it has the info then sorry about making this thread. >P Still would like to know.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:55 AM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Save all your points for devestate, and maybe demoralizing shout.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
mock for cooldown...demoralizing hit doesnt really need empowerment its fine as it..i empowered slice an dice maxed out dmg points on it an uhhh not sure what else

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 09-20-2007, 09:24 AM   #4
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Yeah, I'd recommend maxing cooldown on mock as well, allows you to permanently hold the aggro of 5 monsters while the natural mock will have about 3 or 4 seconds where you're likely to lose it.

I didn't recommend him to empower any damage skills since he asked specifically for tanking. Empowering demoralizing hit is quite nice against monsters, it reduces the stress for clerics to heal, though I'm aware it won't do much good later against more serious mobs.

I'm at a loss to what you really need to empower to tank, since fighters naturally tank well anyway and skill empowerments won't do that much.

Last edited by Dynamics; 09-20-2007 at 03:54 PM..
Old 09-20-2007, 03:39 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Okay, thanks. I guess if I am tanking I won't need to worry so much about dealing massive amount of damage but of course I'll be soloing sometimes too if I can't find a party. I'll save my points up for Mock and those other skills then.

Thanks for the help.
Closed Thread