Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-25-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
icon
Slime

icon is on a distinguished road
Money, money, money

I have been playing Fiesta for a while now, I have a level 55 Mage and a 40 Cleric. I have been buying items, such as enhanced weapons so I wouldn't have to deal with breaking one and buying stones for it (which is very expensive when you're not rich) but it doesn't help me save. I'm buying scrolls here and there and always in Elderine browsing for new weapons but my silver disappears quickly. I'm not a beggar either, because let's face it ...it's lame. And I have a 5X Cleric friend that has Gold to spare due to gifting and gathering drops in Abyss. I don't mind gathering but it takes time and I'm all about leveling and getting stronger. How does one get wealthy and where do you sell? I own a lot of travel scrolls and I know Uruga is the best place to sell cheap (probably 5s ea) but travel scrolls are rare drops sometimes. Help? o.0
icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
You cannot get wealthy without spending time in making money..

I spend just as much time leveling as I do making scrolls / stones / potion..

Essentially I can buy materials, make scrolls, and sell them for twice the price I bought my materials for.

So a nice way to save is to be self sufficient. Make your own scrolls & potions. But to get them to T3, it takes a long time. Or if you have some nice friends you can trust and has the skills, gather the materials for them to make it for you, rather than buying them from a shop. (OMG what am I doing, I'm shooing a potential customer away...)

neways.. that's where I get my steady income from. Sometimes you get lucky and get a nice END armour that would sell for a fair bit, but that's lucky money.

Elderine and Uruga are usually good places to sell. It depends on what you're selling though.

Get up to lvl 60 and you can start doing Spider KQ that gives u lots of decent mats and T4 scrolls you can sell too.

If making things yourself isn't an option, and you're selling your mats instead, try not to NPC materials that are often used for scrolls / potions / stones. The only thing I NPC are bones and magic crystals.

Meat, leather, dust, dogtooth are common materials used so there should be a vend around buying them at a higher price than NPC.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:20 AM   #3
icon
Slime

icon is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the tips
icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
you get some money from quest to
Old 12-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
Janesama
Mushroom Fighter

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Janesama
Current Level: 101
Server: Bijou
Janesama is on a distinguished road
Production ftw!
Or you can buy/resell stuff.
Whichever suits you better.Gotta find your "niche" yourself
Janesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #6
King_Marlone
Mushroom Fighter

King_Marlone is on a distinguished road
I`m guess your main is the lvl 55 mage
Anyways its really hard for a mage to make money before lvl 60 since your not really desireable in pts which force you to solo which eats away at your hp/sp stone. What i did was make an archer, lvl him to lvl 70 and spamed kkp for its mats. it takes a while but Its a good way to make gold.
King_Marlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #7
Eloren
Imp

Eloren is on a distinguished road
You can also join an academy that gives good rewards. That way you can make money while you level.
Eloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
Cacophony
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Cacophony
Current Level: 110
Server: Apoline
Cacophony is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Eloren View Post
You can also join an academy that gives good rewards. That way you can make money while you level.
This is how most nubs make their money nowadays anyway...I wish this system was out when I was a nub D: ...but everyone else was a nub back then too x.x
Cacophony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #9
Euphoria
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Salttt
Current Level: 100
Server: Bijou
Euphoria is on a distinguished road
My main ways of making money:
-----

Production ($$)
Pros: Do not have to be at the screen all the time (can afk making scrolls, buying materials, etc.) Can save additional money by making scrolls/stones/pots instead of buying them from other players.
Cons: Takes money and time to collect the materials you need. Takes time to sell and build up production skills. Must compete with other venders. Frequently requires a lot of inventory space.

Abyss/Grinding ($)
Pros: Can get armor, materials to use/sell, enhancing stones while gaining exp.
Cons: Need a good grinding party or be able to solo; majority of stuff does not sell for much.

Farming at Dungeon Bosses ($$$$$)
Pros: At low levels, even badly statted blues can sell for several hundred silver. Godly blues can sell for gold +0. By far the quickest way (abiding by TOS) to get gold.
Cons: May take copious amounts of time to get drops. Must have the scrolls/gear/party that enable you to farm bosses efficiently. May have to buy/use rant. Better if you are in a range of levels within the level of the boss.
Euphoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #10
MeDragon
Speedy Slime

MeDragon is on a distinguished road
If you wanna get more money, start investing in a farmer (ex fighter) and start farming some blues and they will sell better than scrolls if you get lucky
MeDragon is offline   Reply With Quote