Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
giles42
Slime

giles42 is on a distinguished road
Treasure chests

I heard ya can get stones from these ive played to lvl 20 and havnt seen any of these. where are treasure chests found? and is copper ore the only ore to mine?
Old 11-19-2008, 11:25 AM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
What type of stones? If you mean enhancment stones then yes, actual healing stones, no. They're random and can be found almost anywhere at anytime. Copper ore is one of the three ores (that I know of), theres copper, silver, and gold ore. Hope this helps
Old 11-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #3
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I have found chests in places so open that there were other people all around it and apparently did not pay attention since many people expect them to be hidden, but then again, I have found chests in remote areas that I randomly went to and thought that it was kinda hidden and may have been there for a while. One example of out in the open was a chest sitting just steps off the dirt path in Forest of Tides where the Fire Mushrooms are - just sitting in the grass, and people closer to it than I was just going about life - two having a conversation, one shroomed (maybe afk) and one killing Fire Mushrooms).

As for ores, copper ore in Echo Cave accessed from Forest of Tides, Sand Beach & Sea of Greed. Silver ore in Windy Cave accessed through Moonlight Tomb & Goblin Camp (not sure if there is a third entrance). And Gold ore from Golden Cave accessed in Uruga.

Depending on what level you are you may or may not have to fight mobs to get to any cave. Needless to say, the higher your character level the easier any of them are.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 12-09-2008, 09:02 AM   #4
t0nggX
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: t0nggX
Current Level: 45
Server: Epith
t0nggX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to t0nggX
loads of treasure chests in burning hill ;D
Old 12-09-2008, 12:09 PM   #5
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
They tend to spawn every 4 hours i do believe and also believe there is about 2~4 every zone, dungeon tend to be the easiest to find especially with the lvl limit changed. :P

Hope some of this helps like
Old 12-09-2008, 06:31 PM   #6
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
I don't think it's every 4 hours. I found a chest in CP and then found one right after that, no later than 10 minutes after the first. It's really easy to just go around in fields that you no longer aggro any monsters and look for them, but the loot is generally not so good. Ores, return scrolls, maybe an enhancement stone or pet. At least, at lower-lvl maps.
Closed Thread