Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #1
Kingpin_Paul
Hero Slime

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: King_Heala
Current Level: 8x , 4x,1x ,1
Server: Epith,
Kingpin_Paul is on a distinguished road
Can Someone Help me PLz

I played fiesta on my PC but then switched to useing a Laptop. After some time i wiped my hard-drive clean on my Pc to install fiesta again. Everything was going swell untill it reached the part to install patch.I noticed no patch being installed it said at the bottom "completed updateing fiesta" and the version was different from the one on my laptop . When i tried to start the game it keeps saying "Cannot connect to game server" can someone help me out wit this problem
Old 12-16-2008, 11:10 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
You probably downloaded after a patch so that's why the version is different. And when you cannot connect to the game server there is a) a maintenance b) you are not connected to the Internet c) your firewall is blocking Fiesta d) I don't know what else.

Check all that first and see if that works.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:58 AM   #3
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
I had this same issue when outspark changed the game launcher from the original one to the sharp launcher. I noticed that when I ran the old executeable it said it was finished downloading updates and everything but obviously did not download anything. I would go ahead and, I know this is gonna be a pain, download the entire fiesta package again, for troubleshooting purposes. After Outspark changed the launcher, I noticed the servers dont like it when you hang onto older executables. Try that. It worked for my vista cause I dualboot. And while my XP would install the old version of the game and auto update fine, vista would not because of the sharp launcher6, so I too had to download the newer game client all over again.

Hope that helps.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 12-17-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
Ninja_Medic
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Ninja_Medic & Tomoshibi
Current Level: 8x on both. :P
Server: Apoline FTW!
Ninja_Medic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Medic
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
I had this same issue when outspark changed the game launcher from the original one to the sharp launcher. I noticed that when I ran the old executeable it said it was finished downloading updates and everything but obviously did not download anything. I would go ahead and, I know this is gonna be a pain, download the entire fiesta package again, for troubleshooting purposes. After Outspark changed the launcher, I noticed the servers dont like it when you hang onto older executables. Try that. It worked for my vista cause I dualboot. And while my XP would install the old version of the game and auto update fine, vista would not because of the sharp launcher6, so I too had to download the newer game client all over again.

Hope that helps.
ouch...

anyway, i've never had a problem connecting to the server selection

but just yesterday, i would go into Apoline, but when i clicked on my character (double click to enter) it showed up 'connecting to server' but it just wouldnt load

so i tried it again and instead of double clicking i hit 'enter' and it still wouldnt work, so i just quit for the night. =/

Ninja_Medic- Level 8x Paladin
Old 12-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #5
cloudchiller
Slow Slime

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Zangetsu,Shinon
Current Level: 73,21
Server: Gamigo English Server Bijou
cloudchiller will become famous soon enough
Outspark are having some real problems arent they?

Where The Black Moon rises

And Hell Is Unleashed

Zangetsu fighter

Music Forever
Closed Thread