Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
Fasttrax
Slime

Fasttrax is on a distinguished road
Empowerment help

Hello I have a level 43 cleric with a 1-1 end spr build
My current empowerment is:
Heal 5 points to sp consumption

Restore 5 points to SP consumption

Bash 5 points to power and 5 points to sp consumption

I Solo alot, when i find a good party then i will play the healer role.

My question is this, Im considering empowering either 5 points to cool time of heal since it will mean more heals and less dieing fighters in the team play roles, or since i solo so much 5 points to cool time on bash so i can just spam it all day and take advantage of those crits...

Are either of these a good idea? or is there some skill that is comeing later that i should save my remaining points to empower?

Much thanks for any help that is given.

PS i have no interest in empowering invin.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
1:1 End/SPR that is an interesting build btw.
Yes you should have put 5 points to the cool down of heal already and nothing wrong with 5 points of bash cool down cause then it is more effective. Yeah, there are no other skills later on you need to save points for. Unless you wanted to lower the SP usage of Recover or Invigorate which you get after lvl 60. I think Invigorate is like lvl 79... by then all your main skills will be maxed out anyway with points to spare.

EDIT: Sorry you wanted to know which to do, I would put the 5 points on Heal CD first then put 5 on Bash CD.

Last edited by Amanda2_0; 01-11-2008 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Miss read the question
Old 01-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Well... honestly... you have no will to empower invince, but I only put 1 point in it... giving it another 3,8seconds!! That 3,8seconds really helps a LOT... I'm not worrying about the full 5 points in there, but that one does it for me. The only regret that I have is the 5 points I put into cooldown on Revive... yeah... I have NO idea what I was thinking O.o but I can't take it back.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
Omg Booyah... you wasted points on a skill you may only use 5 time in any given day. Yeah well *caugh* I did some stupid things with my free stats... least we got stat reset scrolls. I was not going to bring up Invincibility... but going 5 points into it make Invincibility last nearly 17 sec. My general reaction from tanks is "Omg your invincibility is strong". Even if you solo it is well worth the 5 points... it will give you enough time to drop 2 monsters off your back.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #5
booyah8876

booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Amanda2_0 View Post
Omg Booyah... you wasted points on a skill you may only use 5 time in any given day. Yeah well *caugh* I did some stupid things with my free stats... least we got stat reset scrolls. I was not going to bring up Invincibility... but going 5 points into it make Invincibility last nearly 17 sec. My general reaction from tanks is "Omg your invincibility is strong". Even if you solo it is well worth the 5 points... it will give you enough time to drop 2 monsters off your back.
So... if you add 5 points... exactly HOW long does it give it a boost?? I've heard that it adds like 7,5 secs... and if 1 adds 3,8, I'm not going to use 4 more for 4 seconds.

Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

Yeah that is generally everyones feelings on it that why use 4 more points to gain 3.7 sec... for me my tanks love that extra 3.7 sec and like I said they notice it. Once you hit lvl 60+ there not much else worth spending point in anyway. Well unless you wanted to go nuts and empower trip or something XD.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:14 PM   #7
Fasttrax
Slime

Fasttrax is on a distinguished road
It was not a strict 1-1 spr end, I beefed end first and added spr to 25 points later.
It seems to work well as a duel role build.

what about empowering rejuve? after heal maybe i should empower it instead of bash?

Thanks for the advice everyone
Old 01-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #8
booyah8876

Originally Posted by Amanda2_0 View Post
Yeah that is generally everyones feelings on it that why use 4 more points to gain 3.7 sec... for me my tanks love that extra 3.7 sec and like I said they notice it. Once you hit lvl 60+ there not much else worth spending point in anyway. Well unless you wanted to go nuts and empower trip or something XD.
Hmm... does giving Trip 5 points in power make any REAL difference?? I mean... It adds like almost no extra damage... I just think that it's an extra little damage that helps in wars =D

liZ
Old 01-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

Originally Posted by Fasttrax View Post
It was not a strict 1-1 spr end, I beefed end first and added spr to 25 points later.
It seems to work well as a duel role build.

what about empowering rejuve? after heal maybe i should empower it instead of bash?

Thanks for the advice everyone
Yeah nothing wrong with 25 SPR, 1:1 though would be a bit strange. No point really putting much in rejuvenate considering it cools down well before it wears off and the SP consumption is not much at all. Besides, you get invigorate at lvl 79 which same as rejuvenate but heals whole party over time.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:21 PM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
My current stats show a 1:1 END/SPR build too.

I would personally choose to empower heal cool down over bash. However, if you do solo a lot, then I think bash would be better for you since you will mostly be only healing yourself - and I don't think you would need to empower cooldown for that unless you are getting mobbed.

Heal cooldown is useful when you need to heal multiple people. But if you generally solo, you can empower bash. You can always empower heal after bash if you feel the need to.

I wouldn't really empower rejuve though. I actually never use it. It takes too long to cast, and by the time it does, my target would probably be dead.