Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
Nix
Slime

Nix is on a distinguished road
HELP!!! servers don't appear!!! WTF! is this?

Hello everyone! greetings! I feel good knowing there is ANOTHER place to publish my FIESTA needs. In the 8 messages I've left in fiesta forum "NO ONE" has took time to answer them! I have a problem and is this:

When I log in (type e-mail adress and password) the game, as normal it does, goes correctly but when the pressentation video starts (the pink cat, the dragon and then the poor cat running away...) I wait long time and the servers never appear. this is trhe 2nd time it happends to me but I've waited 3 days and it's not fixed itself as last time! I can't play fiesta and I feel down! please someone help me you're my last resort! pls!!!! this is my e-mail for those who wanna add my ass a penfriend "nilxson@hotmail.com" (I'm Venezuelan)

Last edited by Nix; 12-21-2008 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 12-22-2008, 04:22 AM   #2
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Hey there.

Everyone's probably busy with Christmas preparations so they tend to focus on the game when they have time during this period. =]

As for your problem, it might help if you try to connect again a few times. My friend had a similar problem: he couldn't see the server list for the whole day. Then late in the evening, the game let him in. He just tried repeatedly (waited a bit, then tried to connect, and so on). Of course if you're tired of trying like him, just go away doing something, then come back and try again.

Or you can.... try reinstalling the client.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-22-2008, 04:26 AM   #3
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I used to have that problem a long time ago. I'd have to close the client and relog a few times, but it eventually showed up.

You could always try uninstalling/reinstalling the client. (I think everyone should include that option when trying to fix any Fiesta problem).
Old 12-22-2008, 05:48 AM   #4
Jam_Tart
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Jam_Tart
Current Level: 2x
Server: Teva
Jam_Tart is on a distinguished road
I can tell you, I have had SO many of these problems in the past. Icluding that one where the patch installed incorrectly. The only real thing for it is to reinstall the client.
Sometimes it's because your computer simply can't handle it. You need to checl that out too.
If reinstalling doesn't help it will be to do with your computer not the game.
Also try reinstalling the latest patch. That happened to me not to long ago.
Good luck working it out.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
I've seen this happen when they are doing maintenance to the game as well, really late or real early.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 12-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #6
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Same is happening too me....except it tells me the "servers are unable too connect" VERY weird.
Closed Thread