Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Special Plvling Servive -TUTORIALS on your CLASS included

Since so many people are looking for power leveling this days i decided to open a private plvling service. The plvling service will be fast and u will also learn about your class as the people helping u level will instruct u. There will always be a person of your class in the party (lvl 60+ that is an exp player), which will describe the skills u acquire in details.

The leveling service is only for people level 1-30 mainly but will do for level 31-40 BUT no further due to the fact that u need to learn to play the game yourself.

FURTHER THAN 40 would not be a very good idea as there is a risk u won't be able to use your class to it's maximum BUT there are cases in which one might be supported beyond level 40 ALTHOUGH VERY RARELY

ONLY SITUATIONS WE WILL HELP SOMEONE BEYOND LEVEL 40:

1. You deleted your account and wanna start a new character in the same class,the character you had must have been beyond level 40 (a test will be given to make sure u know that respective class)
2. You were hacked and you lost your character, while your character was 40+ (a test will also be given to make sure u know your class)
3. You have leveled on your own and u learned how to be at least a decent player in your class, condition under which plvling beyond level 40 might be available (a few question on how to deal with a few situations will be asked)

IF YOU are level 40+ you will also be taken to an area like cp where u will prove your abilities, pass the test showing you are a capable person and plvling will be in order.

The costs are the following:

Lev 1-10 - 10 silver/level
Lev 11-20 - 25 silver/level
Lev 21-30 - 40 silver/level
Lev 31-40 - 80 silver/level

LEV 40-50 - 150 silver/level (rare occasions though)

If i know u by any chance and i know u r a capable player (in other words if u r either a friend of mine or someone i know a lil info about) prices will look the following way.

Lev 1-10 - 10 silver/level
Lev 11-20- 20 silver/level
Lev 21-30- 30 silver/level
Lev 31-40- 60 silver/level

LEV 40-50 - 120 silver/level (rare occasions though)

PAYMENT IS DONE THE FOLLOWING WAY

AT LEVEL 10
AT LEVEL 15
AT LEVEL 20
EVERY 2 LEVEL FROM 21-30
EVERY LEVEL FROM 31+

NOTE: the leveling will be done by very exp players that will teach u how to use your class, every skill will be described and u will be adviced on how to build your character, WHILE the final word is still yours therefore u may either follow their advice or completely ignore it.

Some people choose to beg their way into getting plvl, although is true our services will cost, we will also provide u with information on your class tips on how to use your skills and advices regarding whatever questions u might have. I'll try to be like a private fiesta tutor ^^.

THE reason i made a few conditions is because i will not power level people who are not willing to learn about their class and i will try not to raise high level noobs that will annoy people further more.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by -Leona-; 02-08-2008 at 04:12 PM..