Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 04:56 AM   #1
Koki
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: Koki
Current Level: 33
Server: Teva
Koki is on a distinguished road
Weekend lucky streak :D

(copied over from my post on the official forums)

I think wearing all this green is getting to me, cause i've had a pretty nice stroke of luck this weekend.

I'll start with yesterday. I was out in Burning Hill playing around and laughing about Marlone's bunny shirt when I decided to head to Eldey to see if anything was going on out that way. Coming around from where Marlone spawns my camera can see over the little fence into the center area there, and I spied with my little eye a treasure chest. So of course I run over and open it, grab the stuff that was inside (some return scrolls, mats, and a t2 blessed xir) and then ran back out of there all "lol I found a chest~" like the huge noob that I am.

After my noobness wore off I decided to keep on my way to Eldey like I had been. I come out the gate to the Sea of Greed and started to run around the island to see if Mara was out just so I could run around her in loops because I was bored and i'm easily amused. Before I even get one loop around done, I spy something shaking on the ground; Another chest! I was like "lol wtf?" and opened it too. It was sitting right out in the open where anyone could see it, how much luck is that? It just had some more mats and a t1 lucky lix in it but that's still stuff I can sell, because Teva knows I need the money xD. It must have been Mara's chest though, she spawned right where I opened it. She didn't mess with me though, cause she know's i'm a tough guy -v-....or not. Probably just cause i'm level 30+ XD

Skip forward to today out in Moonlight Tomb. I'm out killing piggy bats and whatever else gets in my way when this leetle ol' spider decides to try and show me how tough he is. He got it threw right back in his face, and when he died he dropped me a pretty little level 40 cleric shield. I didn't think much about it; A green drop here and there isn't something unusual. What was unusual though, at least for me, when was a few kills later an ice vivi dropped a level 36 mage hat for me. Pretty sweet

Skip forward again to a few hours after that in Gold Hill KQ. A skeleton decides to be a bugger and attack me, so I gave him the mage beatdown and lo and behold what does he drop? A Mini Dragon Gold Ring, just for me. I was like "...wut is that doing in this KQ? xD"

All of these drops and chests....this is sooooooo unusual for me XD Saint Patricks Day luck, maybe? 4-leaf clover really works? :O lol I don't know but now i'll be able to afford my skills

^Lazy sig is lazy xD^
Old 03-17-2008, 05:03 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL! sounds like a great day!

the best thing that can ever happen to anyone is to find a chest when u're all alone XD

and... that MD ring in GH... strange but good on ya~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-17-2008, 05:11 AM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
beers cheers ears!

Old 03-17-2008, 05:11 AM   #4
Koki
Gang Imp

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
LOL! sounds like a great day!

the best thing that can ever happen to anyone is to find a chest when u're all alone XD

and... that MD ring in GH... strange but good on ya~
Funny thing was, when I found the one in BH I wasn't alone :O There was a fighter and a cleric grinding right outside the fence and neither of them saw it. I must position my camera funny or something. My friend always asks me how I play like that...I thought it was just her but...xD

^Lazy sig is lazy xD^
Old 03-17-2008, 05:15 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
That's how my chest was that I found in Goblin Camp. It was right before the southern bridge, in plain site and no one found it. I go over and out pops a Blessed Xir [3] which=35s. DDDDDD

Old 03-17-2008, 05:45 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Koki View Post
Funny thing was, when I found the one in BH I wasn't alone :O There was a fighter and a cleric grinding right outside the fence and neither of them saw it. I must position my camera funny or something. My friend always asks me how I play like that...I thought it was just her but...xD
i mean u're along as in not in a party XD

usually if u're in a party it means u hv to share the drops in the chest kekeke

there was once that i saw chest in Sand Hill... but i remembered my inventory was full!!

so i took a gamble.. went back to storage... switched character to clear storage then come back to the chest... its still there! XD

got some scrolls and ores (YAY!)

i've also had a chest spawn right in front of me once =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-17-2008, 08:14 AM   #7
Koki
Gang Imp

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
i mean u're along as in not in a party XD

usually if u're in a party it means u hv to share the drops in the chest kekeke

there was once that i saw chest in Sand Hill... but i remembered my inventory was full!!

so i took a gamble.. went back to storage... switched character to clear storage then come back to the chest... its still there! XD

got some scrolls and ores (YAY!)

i've also had a chest spawn right in front of me once =D
Hee, I would've just dropped stuff outta my inventory xD I always have some useless mats in it.

^Lazy sig is lazy xD^
Old 03-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #8
Suna_
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Suuna
Current Level: 4X
Server: Teva~
Suna_ is on a distinguished road
Dang koki, send some luck this way! XP

But I'm happy you found so many chests, more treasures to entice Mara with, no?

Teva | Mage
Old 03-17-2008, 07:35 PM   #9
Koki
Gang Imp

Originally Posted by Suna_ View Post
Dang koki, send some luck this way! XP

But I'm happy you found so many chests, more treasures to entice Mara with, no?
O HAY SUNA

and yeah Mara lieks the shines >X3 this may just be my chance! xD

^Lazy sig is lazy xD^
Closed Thread