Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 02:19 AM   #11
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

ino but like to many noobs r ksing and its making alot
of ppl mad they need to stop cuz like it makes me so
mad cuz im working hard at lvling them there coming
and like taking exp from me like i like to solo and they
need there own place to go and not bug higher lvls like
if ur lower then like 30 go to MT BH not CP or URUGA
and ks ppl im starting to hate it alot i never ks and im
getting sick of it make it so they cant ks then make so
they dont get xp ot of it from ksing on share exp in pt
or if ur soloing cuz that would be better i think

Old 02-27-2008, 03:42 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
to be honest.. i reckon fixing the relog bug helped prevent unwanted newbs in uruga a lot... at least they all get 1 hit KO by the Karasian Mage Templer and they cant just spawn back and keep running...

but IF they really put a level restriction on it... just restricting the scrolls isnt really gonna do much... (since most newbs didnt get there by scrolls anyway!) gate would be a more effective way...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-27-2008, 07:07 AM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I voted for Uruga restrictions.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:18 AM   #14
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I kind of wanted a party gate restriction .___.

I agree with Blaaaaah's comment, what if I one day become like 5x, have a friend who has a 2x alt, want to plvl her? I was hoping that there would be a restriction, but if you are in a party with a party member eligible to go to Uruga, you would be able to =/

But yeah, if those are the two choices I vote for an Uruga gate lock. I think that the gate lock should come off at whenever the milk quest is at, I've heard both lvl 37 and 38, so don't know which level @__@

I think it's Yosei that said it was kind of like an accomplishment thing: "you've unlocked the Uruga gates!" 8D

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #15
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I would like party gate restriction, but if that is not possible, what about putting lv 40 monsters (like guards who attack anyone who go near the gates) at uruga's gates and just restricting the scrolls? That way, only those who have frens willing to plv them can bypass.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #16
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I think 30 is a perfectly reasonable level limit to uruga. Keep in mind - there are some 3x quests that involve uruga. =P Also, lower clerics can be helpful to higher levels who simply want to duo.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-27-2008, 01:23 PM   #17
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I think that anywhere in the 3x range is good. 4x is way too high in my opinion @____@

I think 35 might be a good level. You get the milk quest soon afterwards, so it gives you a chance to explore.

I'm also still wishing for the party pass thing xD Like Omie said, if it's a friend that needs to be plvled or a cleric that just wants to duo with a higher leveled friend a party pass can be pretty beneficial.

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-27-2008, 01:25 PM   #18
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Yeah, like in some games, you can enter a certain area if you're in a party and your party leader enters it, regardless of your level or if you've done the quest to get in the area or not. Something like that would be decent, though I'm not sure if they'd be up for scripting that.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-27-2008, 01:55 PM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I vote yes to level restrictions. And as far as P-lvling friends, the way I view it is like the relog bug. Yes, we found it useful; however, we have to give up the good to get rid of the bad. Most people have been saying all along that they wanted level restrictions. OutSpark is listening to us, they are trying to take votets to see what the community wants. This says something.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-27-2008, 02:12 PM   #20
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

im just sick of them asking to get p lvled and ksing
i go to GC CP uruga any change a lvl like 25 or lower
get they will ask u to p lvl them and wont stop and
wen u say no they sit around and ks u like alot and
im not liking it at all its making me mad i think just put
lvl 30+ on the cp gate so they cant get in and u ccan go
to urugau for ur quest

Closed Thread